Chapter 10 (Does it matter)

It was almost 2 days now that there wasn't a slight interaction between Mallika and Annika, forget talking. Even Advay and Shivaay gave a cold shoulder to her in the college or it would be better to put in this way that Annika was even worse infront of them. She herself acted as if she didn't care a bit about them but was it a facade or it was real was only known to her.

Just a while back her phone vibrated as she was out with Chanda to buy some confectionery for herself, after 5 minutes there was another message. She opened her phone to see the message that was from Shivaay and Advay both.

Annika? You there? - Shivaay

Hii Annika.. - Advay

But she chose not to reply to them. Not at the moment. Nor after that. She was hurt.

She would have replied them had it been a day before or she would have herself texted them first but after she got to know the reason why they were behaving like that, she was in no mood to even talk to them.

All thanks to Chanda she was little sorted now, whom to trust and who to leave.

She again remembered her conversation with Chanda yesterday when she was returning to her room after college.

Flashback •

Chanda - Annika.. 'She called out' hii.

Annika - Hii Chanda. Easy man. Why are you so much in hurry?

Chanda - I wanna talk to you about something important.

Annika - Important as in?

Chanda - Something you might be interested in.

Annika - Go on.

Chanda - I know the reason why Mallika is behaving like that.

Annika - Did she tell you?

Chanda - No. Not she.

Annika - Then?

Chanda - Tanya did.

Annika - Your roommate?

Chanda - Yes. But i had to compel her to speak up.

Annika - So tell me what was the reason which changed Mallika so much?

Chanda - Remember you told me yesterday that Mallika was behaving weird after the dinner itself.

Annika nodded.

Chanda - And that was the time you left Mallika in the room and went dinner with me before that.

Annika - How is it connected?

Chanda - With whom did you leave Mallika with.? I mean who were in the room?

Annika - I don't remember exactly. But few girls of our hostel.

Chanda - Any specific name.?

After thinking for a while, it striked her.

Annika - Raaaginii..!!

Chanda - Not only that even Tanya was part of the conversation. And very well parted with Ragini to manipulate Mallika against you.

Annika - What exactly did they say.?

Chanda - Well. "They.............................."

Annika was shocked, she wasn't able to react at the moment.