Chapter 5 (Who's She)

It was again a normal afternoon like other days where all 4 of them used to spend their time in the college itself and afterwards.

Mallika and Annika quite liked each other and enjoyed each others company. Advay and Annika too developed a good bond where both of them didn't leave a chance to tease each other. Annika and Shivaay's friendship was however at the same point where they left. No doubt they used to meet each other daily with others but never has one initiated a conversation to know each other more. It wasn't like that they hated each other as it would be a blatant lie. It was just that they didn't know what to talk to each other when they were alone however unaware of the beautiful future that it holds for them.

All of them were sitting in their canteen, talking and laughing.

"Guys it's been days we haven't really gone out. We should plan a short trip" Advay exclaimed all excited.

"Hold your horses Man. We just cannot bunk our college like that. It's not even a week that it started." Shivaay said slightly breaking his spirit.

"But Shivaay it's been long since we are out. Remember how we used to go out back in Mumbai and it's weekend too." Mallika said while pouting cutely towards him,"What do you think Annika?"

"I don't know.. What should I say but i am against any type of bunks. My parents are very conservative. They will get all furious if they got to know about it" Annika explained to everyone with a sad face.

"In that case why not we just go out to watch Movie tonight.?" Advay asked beaming with hope.

"Well I'm up for it" both Mallika and Shivaay said in unison.

Then all their gaze shifted towards Annika who was still very reluctant to say a 'Yes'. She didn't budge in even while getting a lot of pleadings and persuadings both from Advay and Mallika.

That's when Shivaay decided to intervene. "Umm i guess.. You should give it a thought. We'll be back before 12. It's not that you have to stay out."

After thinking for some time, Annika finally decided to agree to the plan as she too needed a little break and smiling to everyone said, "Mallika we need to take special permission from our warden to go out."

Mallika got so happy that she almost jumped towards Annika and engulfed her in a big bear hug.

All of them henceforth decided to meet in the evening to go watch a movie at their nearest PVR.

Mallika was sipping her juice when someone patted her shoulder from behind. When she turned to look at the person concerned, her face fell.
"Oh. Hi..!" she exclaimed much to her displeasure and was taken in a hug from the other side.

"Oh. My... Mine!! This is such a pleasant surprise. I was told that you are here but just couldn't find you in such a big campus" She said.

Annika couldn't easily get what was going on but it was pretty evident from both Advay's and Shivaay's face that they already know the person standing infront of them. To silence her quest she signalled Advay to look at her and asked him, 'Who's She' by making some weird expressions from her eyes.

Just then Mallika turned towards everyone and said, "Annika this is Ragini....umm Ragini Malhotra. We are...umm cousins. I mean distantly related. She is from Mumbai itself." Then she turned towards boys and said " You both must be knowing her. Last we met in a party and.... "

"Of course they do remember me. I am pretty sure. How can they forget me." saying this Ragini went on to hug and almost hopped on Shivaay and Advay while giving a cheesy smile to Shivaay which didn't go unnotice by Annika.