Chapter 30 (Together Forever)

"Are you saying this for real?" Mallika asked for an umpteenth time to Shivaay.

"Yes very much." he replied.

"Woah. That's some really great news." Annika added.

"But how did you do it?" Advay asked.

"I didn't do anything." Shivaay said. "Our flights were anyways late due to the bad weather, it was about 1-2 hours late. I just gave them an option to reschedule our tickets for the evening one instead. And luckily they agreed." he said beaming with joy.

"It means one more day in Goa.!" Mallika exclaimed happily. "And guess what I and Annika made list of the things that we missed out on this trip to be done on another. Well we already have some time to tick some off."

"But that doesn't mean we aren't coming here again." Annika quickly spoke up.

"Well we surely are." Shivaay who by now was standing at a distance came near Annika and gave her a loving look after clasping their hands together.

"Haaaye! Mere New love birds." Mallika did something with his hands to remove nazar. "Advay click their candid pictures please." She asked him.

"Aye aye madam! Already on it. You coming in the view by the way." Advay chided her.

With that laughing, giggling and giving lots of over dramatic poses to be clicked all of them went towards the sea since practically they had almost half a day to explore as they only need to go to the Airport in the evening, that to probably after lunch and they had already packed.

"You know i really don't want to go back." Advay said dreamily.

"Tell me who wants?" Mallika said and added looking at Shivaay and Annika. "Let's ask the new love birds... describe your trip please."

"Mallz stop interrogating like a teacher." Annika rebuked.

"Arey i just want to know yaar."

"For me this was one of the best trip for many reasons and the best among them is already with me." Shivaay said and slowly pulled up their hands that were clasped together and kissed on the back of Annika's palm. Annika bit her lower lip to hide her embarrassed self but any how blushed. All of it for her was new anyways.

"Awww." Mallika teased them. "Aap kya kehna chahingi madam" she asked Annika with some hand movements in the form of a mic.

"Umm. I don't know. I just lived the best time of my life here in Goa and would forever be grateful to you people for that." she replied.

"Guys kuch zyada hi senti nahi ho rahe tum log." Advay butted in. "Like it's okay that we are going back tomorrow but that doesn't mean we can't come here again. Like there are and will be lots and lots of trips planned Inshallah in future too. And hell we'll meet in Delhi too yaa. "

"And the prize for spoiling such a cute moment goes to none another than Mr. Advay Singh Raizada." Mallika said sarcastically while pointing towards hin.

"Ohkay okayy. Guys now you both don't start please." Shivaay tried to calm them down since both of them had the power to literally fight in the middle of nowhere.

"Anyways let's not deviate from the main topic." Mallika started again. "What was i saying... Ohho bhula diya naa. Khair you know what Annika, you won't believe but tumhe patane ke liye literally Shivaay ko itne belan belne pade."

"That's kitne papad belne pade just by the way." Advay corrected her.

"Tumse kisi ne pucha?" she looked at him Angrily.