Chapter 7 (Getting to know)

Within a minute after the call Annika came running downstairs from her room on the 3rd floor. She went out of her hostel stating emergency to the receptionist and headed straight to the main campus.
She saw Shivaay and Advay standing from a distance, she ran towards them who were in turn standing by covering Mallika, who was sitting on a rock sort of thing while pressing one of her legs from her hand and looked like she was crying.

"Mallika. What happened all of a sudden.? How did you get hurt.?" Annika asked with concern and reaching her level by sitting on her knees.

"I don't know i was just walking. And umm a car walked over me." Mallika told her while giving few sobs in between.

"What..? Are you even sane.? How can it be possible? Shivaay..Advay where were you??
She asked them.

"Aree she meant. A bike walked over her." Advay told Annika while trying to comfort Mallika.

"No. No. she just fell off by herself while walking and getting hit by something in the roadway." Shivaay further added and corrected them.

'Yeah. That makes more sense.' Mallika muttered under her breath.

"What even are you guys speaking. Everything is going over my head. How in Earth is it possible? We don't have that much traffic here and its quite quiet over here. Huh.."
And turning towards Mallika, "Are you even in your senses? Were you doing a blind walk? she scolded her.

Just when she was scolding Mallika, she saw from her side eye that Advay was trying to suppress his giggle and was on the verge of laughing out loud.
That's when she realized what was actually happening around her.

She again turned towards Mallika with full exasperation and smacked her shoulder with all the force that she had, by getting up from her position she said, "You are such a cheat. You scared me.!" she shouted.
She went on to give the much needed chunk to Advay and by slightly smacking him, to which he cleverly dodged said, "Just wait and watch. I'll take my revenge soon from all of you.
And you Shivaay.. I didn't expect it from you atleast.!"

Shivaay quite succumbed in his words, not knowing what to say he spat, "It was Mallika's Idea. Entirely!"
and by pointing his hands up in the air, he slightly moved back giving all the access to Annika to get back at Mallika to give her the remaining quota of her scolding.

"Ohkay! Ohkay! My bad. I shouldn't have done that but you tell me if i would have politely requested you to come down for some time, all that I've observed you till now and somewhat that i know you, i am pretty sure you would have blatantly refused not after giving all your stupid excuses." Mallika tried explaining it to her.

That's when she realized that it was actually true as she was in no mood at that time in her room to even talk to anyone, forget the idea of walking down 3 floors to meet them. But since she was already here, thanks to ever so dramatic gimmick played by Mallika, current situation was different.

"By the way Babe. I know you rushed downstairs in hurry but.. Umm have you looked at yourself. I mean.. You look super cute."

That's when she realized that after hearing, 'Mallika met with an accident' on phone, she actually rushed down without having a look on herself. Well she was wearing her night suit that was a crop top reaching her midriff and shorts and her hair were a mess too.
She felt embarrassed!

"Oh. Shit. I didn't realize. It's all because of you and your stupid prank Mallika." she said trying to sound as fine as possible.

"It's okay. You look good. Anyways No one's here." Advay told her.