Chapter 4 "Hottie"

"Hey, how was your night? Did you have fun at Natalia's?" My mother asked as I entered the house. She was cleaning the kitchen while my father sat on the sofa with a bowl of popcorn on his lap.

"Yeah, it was great. How was your night?" I ask casually, dropping myself on the couch next to my dad.

They both exchanged glances to one another and smirked mischievously.

"Never mind, don't answer that. I don't want to know." I shutter and they laugh. I sigh and steal the remote from my dad's hand, changing the channel to a crime investigation show.

"Hey, I was watching that." He whined and I laughed.

"Too bad." I smile evilly and he glares at me.

"Belle, you're daughter is evil." My dad called to my mom as she scrubbed the kitchen counter.

"She got it from you." He scoffed.

"Yeah, right." I chuckled, grabbing a handful of popcorn from his bowl.

"Get your own popcorn." He muttered, moving the bowl of of my reach.

"Mom! Dad isn't sharing the popcorn." I yelled and I saw her roll her eyes.

"James, share your popcorn." She told him sternly, though I could see the smile tugging at her lips.

"But-"

"James." She eyed him seriously and he huffed, handing me the bowl.

I took it gratefully, smiling to myself as I munched on the popcorn.

"I swear, it's like having two kids." I heard my mom mutter and I laugh.

~~~

"Please, please, please!" I beg, giving Natalia my best puppy dog eyes.

"No! Jeez, how many times do I have to tell you." She snapped, closing her locker, which just so happened to be right next to mine.

"You always tell me about your one night stands. Unless, it wasn't a one night stand." I wiggle my eyebrows suggestively and she blushes.

"No, it definitely was. Harvey and I were just a one time thing." She nodded with a forced smile.

"Whatever, I ship you." She scoffed, raising an eyebrow. "What?"

"Please, like you think I should date Harvey?"

"Yes, he seems like a nice guy for you." I nod.

"Since when were you into dating? Maybe you can go with Finn-"

"No no no. I said you should date, not me. I don't date, especially not Finn." I scoff.

"Especially not me, what?" Someone said, making both Natalia and I snap our heads in his direction. Finn stood beside us, a dazzling smile on his face. "Good morning, ladies."

"It was, then you showed up." I fake pouted at him and he placed a hand to his heart.

"I'm offended, princess." He mocked.

"Please, like you have feelings. And don't call me that."

"Why not, princess." He smirked mischievously.

"Because that's what my dad calls me, so it's just weird."

"Alright, I'll just pick another nickname for you then."

"How about you just call me by my name? Or better yet, never talk to me." I smile innocently at him while Natalia stifles a laugh.

"Feisty, I like it." He smiled and adjusted his backpack on his shoulders.

"You're disgusting."

"So are you." I raise an eyebrow. "You don't think I've heard about all those one night stands."

"Do you think I care?" I straighten my posture and turn to face him fully, my jaw sliding slightly.

"I think you do." He smiled once again. "Oh, Natalia. Harvey said hi." Natalia blushed before Finn saluted us. "Later, ladies."

I scoff, rolling my eyes as I watch him walk down the hallway.

"He's such a-"

"Hottie" Natalia finished for me, making me snap my head in her direction. She was staring at Harvey from the other end of the hallway.

"Ugh, I have to get to class." I slam my locker shut and walk away from her, still staring helplessly at Harvey.

~~~

A.N~

Chapter 4 is written and published. Hope you all enjoyed it. <3

Questions:

-What do you think will happen next?

-What's your opinion on this chapter?

-Who's your favorite character?