Chapter 22 "The OTP"

"Have you heard the news?" Finn asked as he ran down the hall, stopping at my side.

He had a goofy smile on his face, but I could tell whatever he was about to tell me wasn't going to make me that happy.

"What did you do?" I raise an eyebrow, closing my locker and turning to him.

He rolls his eyes. "I didn't do anything, what do you take me for?"

"An idiot." I chuckle and he sighs. "Now spill, what's the news?"

"There was a poll on Twitter last night for the cutest couple in school, and guess who won." He smirked.

My eyes widen. "Don't you say it."

"We did!" He cheers, throwing his hands up in the air.

"You idiot, we're not a couple. Why do people keep thinking that?" I roll my eyes, rubbing my temples soothingly.

"Because, Cupcake." Finn started, slinging his arm around my shoulder and beginning to walk down the hall. "It's pretty obvious you have a crush on me."

I scoff. "In your wildest dreams."

"I'd like to tell you about my wildest dreams, but I need to stay PG while in school."

"You're disgusting."

"So are you, Cupcake." Finn yelled as he let go of me, speeding off down the hall.

I chuckle.

What an idiot.

~~~

"No way, Panic! At The Disco is the best band of all time." I state, turning the corner of the hallway.

Natalia scoffs. "I wouldn't go that far."

I whip my head to look at her, giving her the stare.

"Excuse me?" I ask slowly.

"I mean, Panic! Is good and all, but Imagine Dragons is better."

I close my eyes for a moment and take a deep breath. "Did you just disrespect Brendon Urie?"

"No, I just said Imagine Dragons is better than Panic!." Natalia stated over again, as if her words didn't just spit acid.

"Oh no." I chuckle. "Are you high? Did someone drug you? No one is better than Brendon.

Natalia laughs. She opens her mouth to reply but another voice cuts her off.

"Hello, ladies." Finn's voice says from my left just as I approach my locker.

I turn my head to see Finn and Harvey walking towards us, Finn with his smirk plastered on his face.

I smile and shake my head.

"Hello, boys." I reply as they come to a stop.

"Hey, we're not boys. We're men." Finn says, lifting his arms to flex his muscles.

"Really? Because I don't see much on those noodle arms." I smirk, making Finn narrow his eyes at me.

"Ha ha." He says sarcastically. "You know you want to feel my muscles."

"I'd rather touch a donkey's ass." I scoff.

"I see why everyone thinks you're dating. You flirt like crazy." We both stop talking and turn out heads towards Harvey.

"No we don't." I defend, crossing my arms over my chest.

"I wouldn't flirt with her if she was the last girl on Earth." Finn states, smirking evilly at me.