33) Waking Up

I woke up the next morning with the biggest smile on my face. Logan and I had finally kissed and we slept next to each other! Boy was I going to have a lot of explaining to do. I carefully rolled over to see that Logan was still asleep. "He looks so cute when he sleeps," I thought. He had a strand of hair hanging loosely in his face and I couldn't help but play with it a little before brushing it back into place. "His hair is really soft to." I glanced over at my alarm clock to see it was just past 9:30am. That's plenty of time to stay in here before my friends would come to force me to wake up. I decided to get up and get dressed while I waited for him to wake up. I was feeling very girly, so I chose a purple halter style sundress that came down to mid thigh and paired it with my silver heals. I brushed the tangles out of my hair and lightly curled it so it looked more like it had natural waves in it. I painted my nails white and did a thin layer of mascara, finishing the look off with non-smearing lip gloss. He still wasn't awake and I didn't want to have to explain everything to everyone because knowing them, they'd probably come to some crazy assumption about really  happened last night. 

Logan startled mumbling a little in his sleep and didn't have a peaceful look on his face anymore. I decided now would be a good time to wake him up. I sat down on my bed next to him and put a hand on his shoulder. "Logan, it's time to wake up," I said, gently shaking him, but he didn't wake up. I didn't want to startle him and I heard what had happened to Rogue when she once tried to wake him from a bad dream. I didn't want to share the same fate. "Logan, time to get up," I said a little louder, shaking him harder and used a pillow as a shield. His eye lashes fluttered a little and he stopped mumbling. I put the pillow down and brushed my hand through his soft, thick hair. "Logan?" I said softly. He grunted a little, not wanting to get up. I started laughing at his laziness and a smile spread across his face. "It's almost ten and Rogue and Bobby will be here soon if we don't leave in the next few minutes." He gave a defeated sigh and finally opened his amazing hazel-green eyes. 

"So, let's give them something to talk about," he joked. He flung one of his big arms around my waist, bring my body to his and kissed me. I stopped brushing my hand through his hair, letting it travel to the back of neck while he hugged me closer. Our kiss turned more aggressive as he tried to pull me on top of him. 

"Logan!" I playfully scolded him, trying to pull away.

"What?" he asked innocently. 

"What is someone walks in and sees us?" I asked.

"The door is locked so it's fine," he said, kissing me again. I pulled away.

"I unlocked it this morning since one of us woke up at a decent hour," I teased. 

"They can respect people's privacy," he said. I was going to protest, but he stopped me with another kiss, laughing into it. I mentally rolled my eyes and returned the kiss. If he didn't care if we got caught, then I shouldn't either. I mean, what's the big deal anyway? I leaned into the kiss finally giving in, letting Logan hold me. I let my hand slide down from the back of his neck, to his shoulder, and down to his chest. He's so muscular! We were starting to really enjoy the moment when Rogue and Bobby let themselves in. 

"You two don't waste time," Bobby chuckled. 

"Yeah, get some Logan!" Rogue teased. Logan and I broke apart and I was probably as red as a tomato. 

"I told you so!" I scolded Logan, pointing at him as I got off of him. Logan grinned and shook his head. 

"You can't blame a guy for trying," he said. I playfully smacked his shoulder, just catching the longing look Rogue and Bobby shared. 

"Come on, let's go eat," I said, leading Rogue and Bobby out of the room. They bashfully followed, us leaving Logan to trail behind. We piled our plates with funny shaped pancakes that Jubilee had volunteered to make.