Chapter 10- Old bastards👴🏽

" A cactus really, where?" I said sitting up a little.

"Yeah look over there a bit to your left." He said.

"I'm going to be honest here I don't see anything." I turned my head to face him and got a full face of cheek.  I instantly move back like I was burned. "Why the hell are you so close to me ryan?"

"Oh come on Ai you know you wanted to kiss my cheek. Dont worry I accept your undying affection for my cheek." He smiled at me with stupid boyish charm. Stupid fool.

"No you bafoon! I did not want to kiss you on your cheek you were to close to me." I said smacking him behind his head. "When did you even get this close?"

"I think we should head inside now." He got up with one last glance at me he left. Why does he look so sad. I didnt even do anything yet. Ugh why does he have to be so difficult cant this be a normal master, slave type of thing.

I got up and headed inside as well, going in my room I head to sleep wondering where red had gone off to but remembering that he could do what he wants, when he wants,how he wants,and with who he wants.  I go into a deep sleep.

Several hours later

Boom!yeah!bow!wow!
What the hell is that noise? It's literally 4 in the morning I could still be sleeping. I got out of bed and headed downstairs. Huh why does seem similar to something that happened to me a while ago. I peek into the living room to see it filled with a bunch of random men what the hell are all these men doung in one boys house?

Walking in and coughing a little I looked at each one of them as they stared back at me.

"Ryan what the hell is that." Mister one said unlike the others he had a giant bald spot in the middle of his head.

"Oh him he's  my maid." He said smiling at them. Oh how badly I want to deck him in the throat.

"Oh really why does it have to be a male though?" He questioned again.

"Well-

"That's how my mother pushed me out you imbecile do you have a problem with my gender." I said getting pissed at all these questions about a person that is standing in the exact same room as them.

"Yellow what right does it give you to talk to us that way." He says standing up walking over to me , " you are nothing but some disposable."

I suck my teeth and walk close to him, " oh really and yet you reds cant live without us."
Smack.

This son of a woman hit me how how dare him. I raised my hand ready to attack back but my hand was stuck mid air it didn't want to come back down.

"Sirs that all for today you may exit." Ryan says pointing towards the door.

"Whatever." They all got up and left some even smiled and winked like they were pleased with the way I acted.

"Why would you even think bout trying to hit back?" He said pinching the bridge of his nose.

"That asshole hit me first I think I have rights to hit him back." I said folding my arms.

"Thats what you dont have though the right." He said. I instantly held my chest, " What?"

"The states limit the amount of freedom you have and if you do have free its because your master gave it to you." He said staring at me.

"I..It was a reflex." I said.

"Please dont make that happen again those bastards are going to say I have a wild yellow who does what he wants with no punishment." He smiled at me. Oh that doesnt look safe.

"So you dont care that a old man slapped me?" I glared at him.

"Of course I care sorta." He smiled at me he grabs my cheek and places butterfly kisses on it.

"Stop that." I pushed him back my face burning up. I'm spending a little bit to much time with him. "When will I be going back to school?"

"Didnt you ask me that already?" He walked over to the counch and sat down grabbing the alcohol in the process, "would you mind a drink?"

"Sure I dont have anythibg else to do." I sat next to him with as much space as possible. "Also I would really like it if you called me something other than your maid, because I for one will not wear a maids out fit."

"I think you should you would look cute." He poured us both a cup and down the pipe it went, and that was when I realized this was really a bad idea.

We countined drinking more and more and more and answer contined drinking I started feeling really light, "I think you should video tape Ryan because I want to remember everything that happened."

"Well since you suggested it I will do as you command." And with that he pulled out his phone and thats where everthing went south.

🏳️‍🌈

Hope you enjoy
Kisses
Thank you all 🤩

Heres the cactus constellation: