Chapter 23-Realization

"What's wrong?" As soon as I enter the room I was bombarded with that question from none other than Ryan. Didn't he have a job?

Wiping the tears from my eyes I reply, "Nothings wrong, I just want to go in my room and sleep."

"Are you sure you don't want to talk about it?" He said gliding his arm on my cheek.

"I'm fine." I say not moving my face from his hand soaking the comfort in.

Moving his arms he engulfs me in a hug.

I couldn't stop them anymore the tears started coming down my arms wrap around his waist tight like I'm scared and the words I couldn't stop them they just slipped, "Why do people have to be such dicks?"

Pulling me away from him he looks at me dead in the eyes and ask, "Ai, did someone do you something?"

"I aint no snitch, and I think they'll change their minds after the speech and the punch I gave." I said moving away from him and showing him my knuckles.

"Holy shit you punched someone." He said laughing at me, grabbing my arm and leading me into the kitchen.

Smiling I say, "Duh he tripped me because he thought I was leeching off of you but I told him he's wrong and we're in a healthy relationship." Holy shit I didn't think I just spoke.

Ryan took a sudden halt making me bump into his back, "wtf." Spinning around he grabbed my shoulders and connected our lips starting off nice and slow then getting deeper and rougher tougue fighting for domination, I put up a fight but I lost and my legs start to feel woozy before I fall from weakness he pulls away and smiles, "I'm glad you said that."

Tears started to pool up in my eyes when I realized he probably did this same thing with boy blue, he claimed we were in a relationship but he cheated right that's cheating right, but I acted like a bitch and told him I didn't want to be in a relationship so it wasn't cheating he had his free will. All these thoughts for just one person.

"Stop overthinking and speak, tell me what's going on in that cute head of yours." He says caressing my cheeks.

"What about that blue boy isn't he like special like your sex-buddy, and why are you happy that I lied to people about our relationship?" I asked not really wanting the answer.

"Ha, sex-buddy my ass I found him, more like he found me, in a bar and he ask if I wanted a go at it and since I was depressed because the love of my life didn't reciprocate my feelings." He said. Who's this love of his life?

A frown came upon my face, Ryan takes notice and says, "The love of my life is right in front of me, I'm really sorry about boy blue I shouldn't have brought hin here."

"It's okay you had you free will who was I to stop you?" I say smiling up at him.

Frowning he says, "Would you like to take away my free will?" (Sound like slavery if you ask me)

"I will everyone else around us swear we're already together better make it happen." I say grinning up at him. What is this feeling, I feel like I'm floating, Is this happiness?

"Please don't kiss again, I would like not to witness it again." The purple headed she-devils father said coming from around the corner.

"How long have you been standing there?" Ryan ask.

"Well meh I don't know long, but enough for the make out session." He said shrugging his shoulders, "Listen, Ryan we need to speak about work privately." He eyed me down.

"Well my bad I'll take my leave." I tried to leave but Ryan grabbed my arm and pulled into a slown and sensual kiss.

"Oh god no please stop it." Purpz father said.