Chapter 1

Hi my name is Livy, I'm 14 years old. I have brown shoulder length hair. I have green eyes. I'm 5'4', I'm pretty slim. I have two amazing Bestfriends. Oh and I forgot to mention I'm in love with the magcon boys. Hayes is my favorite tho.

My bestfriend Maddie, is also 14 years old. She has long black hair. She has brown eyes. She is about 5'4'. She's pretty slim. She is also in love with the magcon boys. Her favorite is Jacob.

My other bestfriend is Madison, she's 15. She has long blonde hair and blue eyes. She is 5'5'. She's really skinny, and you guessed it she's also in love with the magcon boys. Her favorite is Nash.

Now you know about my friends and I. Let's begin the story.

Livy's POV
"Pass the chips" Madison says. I pass her the chips and start scrolling through tumblr again. "Thanks" she says "welcome" I reply without looking up from the screen. All of a sudden, Maddie starts jumping up and down screaming. "OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD" She screams. "What is it, Maddie?" I say concerned. "AHHHHHH!! THE MAGCON BOYS ARE COMING TO MALIBU!!" She screams.

"OMG!" Me and Madison squeal. "When is it?" I say. "This weekend." She said.

We go downstairs and talk to my mom about it. She said she would lend us some money since she just got payed. We order the tickets and run upstairs, talking about what we would wear, and stuff. But, we decided to go shopping instead. Since it's summer and schools out for a couple weeks.

After we got all that figured out, we turn on netflix and watch pretty little liars until we fall asleep.

*morning*

I wake up and check the time, 7:30. I groan and wake Madison and Maddie up. I go to the bathroom and take a shower. Then I blow-dry my hair and go to my closet and grab a white tank top, tucked into some high-waisted shorts and some converse. I finish it off by adding my Brandy Melville sweater, I bring the sleeves up just below my finger tips and then I do my usual makeup the natural look. I don't cake makeup on my face like most girls.

Maddie ends up wearing a daisy shirt with a black skirt and some pretty sandals. She went for the natural look too.

Madison is wearing high waisted shorts with laces around the bottom with a tie-dyed young,wild,free shirt. And some converse.

We get in the car waiting for my slow mom. When we get to the mall, the first store we go to is forever 21. "Ooh I love this." Maddie says holding up a floral cropped tank that says "keep on keeping on." I smile at it. "That's cute, you should get it." I say. Maddie matches that crop top with a black skater skirt.
I get a chevron tanktop with some mossimo shorts.
Madison gets a blue shirt with slashes all down the back, with a tanktop to go under it, and some high-waisted shorts.

After we get all we want we head out of the mall and off to Starbucks for some drinks.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
This is my first story, so
I hope you enjoy it!!