Chapter 19

Livy's POV
When we get back to the hotel everyone went to one of the boys room but I told them I'll pass and already go to bed. Which I lied. I stayed in my room just watching pretty little liars trying to figure things out. Does he like her? Did he forget all about me? I hear a knock at my door. It's Matthew. "Hey." I say as he walks in really fast.

"Hey wanna listen to music?"He screamed. He had this little beat speakers and he hooks his phone up to it and plays music really loud and starts dancing. "WERE GONNA GET A NOISE COMPLAINT." I try to yell over the music but he don't hear me.

I turn it off. "were gonna-" I say but get cut off by screaming in the room across from us. I open my door and go to the room across. Matt tries to stop me but I open the door. "WHY'D YOU KISS HER? YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!!." Nash screams at Hayes I look around the room and everyone is mad.

"What?" I say quietly but everyone was quiet and looking at me so they heard it. I turn around and run into my room, shutting the door and jump on the bed as the tears roll down my face forgetting Matt is still in here, "Liv, I'm sorry." he said rubbing my back.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I say sitting up looking at him. "Because you're my bestfriend and I didn't want to see you hurt. I was gonna get Hayes to tell you himself." he said. "I don't even wanna hear his name right now." I say. He pulls me into a hug.

"Go to bed. The girls will be here in minute." He said. "What about the Thot?" I ask and he laughs at my choice of words. "I don't know. She probably is gonna leave. She's too embarrassed right now."
"Can you tell him something? Tell him I don't wanna be his girlfriend anymore."

"Yeah. Don't be sad, okay?" He says.

"Okay." I say and he walks out.

Soon Maddie, Madison, and Mahogany come in the room. "Livy are you okay?" Mahogany asks. "I thought he was my boyfriend. Boyfriends don't go kiss other girls." I say. "No, but you'll be okay. I promise" she says. "Can we go to sleep because I don't really wanna talk about it." I say and we all go to sleep.

When I wake up were all called to the hallway because were leaving. it grab my bags and walk out there and stand in the back with Mahogany since Maddie and Madison are with their boyfriends and it would be awkward.

We go to the van thing and get in. I sit in the back in between Matthew and Mahogany in front of us was Maddie, then Jacob, then Madison Beer. From time to time I see her NOW flirting with Jacob. I swear can she be anymore of a hoe? He doesn't flirt back though. He's really disgusted at her. same Jacob. same.

We're driving to Hollywood to see the sign and also do a magcon event there. I don't really feel like doing any singing but I will to make other people happy.

I will sing and meet people if they want me too but if he tried to talk to me there's gonna be a big scene and I really don't want that.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
Double update bc I got bored😛
But anyway yeahhhh
Vote and comment?
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸