Chapter 16

Livy's POV
We land in Toronto and drive to Starbucks while Bart goes and gets us hotel rooms at a hotel called "Mariot." We all get our favorite drinks ands drive to the hotel.

We get into our rooms, me, Maddie, and Madison share a room again. Nash, Hayes, and Jacob share a room. Taylor, Jack g, Jack j, and Matthew share a room. Cameron, Aaron, and Shawn share a room.

Mahogany is joining us in our room as soon as she gets here. She had to dj for O2L last minute.

When she gets here we talk and learn more about each other.

Soon the boys invite us over for a movie night. We go over and start watching "house at the end of the street."

I get kinda scared during the movie and cuddle more into Hayes and he squeezes me tighter reassuring me there's nothing to worry about.

We all fall asleep near the end of the movie.

I wake up and everyone is banging their hands, spoons, etc on the wall "YAY! SHES FINALLY AWAKE." Taylor screams. "She can sleep through a hurricane." Matt says "Go get ready were leaving for magcon in about 45 minutes." He adds and Maddie, Mahogany, and Madison walk out with me and everyone gets into their hotel rooms.

I go into our hotel room and get ready. With some high waisted shorts and a black croptop, then I tie a flannel around my waist and put on some ankle high converse. I take my hair down leaving it a little wavy.

Maddie wears a daisy croptop with some high waisted shorts and her hair into a pony tail. With converse.

Mahogany wears a "I speak fluent sarcasm." croptop with some high waisted shorts and converse.

Madison was wearing some blue high waisted short with a floral shirt and some converse.

So we was all wearing croptops converse, and high waisted shorts. (couldn't think of anything😂)

We get ready and walk down to the van thing and ride over to the event. Me, Maddie, and Madison already discussed were gonna be singing:
Stay with me and all of me.

We are back stage getting ready to go on and all we hear is "MAGCON. MAGCON. MAGCON" Chanting over and over. "Guys I'm really nervous." I says. "Aw, liv it's okay. Just do you." Matthew says patting my head messing up m hair. I laugh a little fixing it. "Thanks." I say.

Bart tells us to go on stage and the boys run out jumping around and everyone is screaming. Me, Maddie, and Madison walk out there behind them and walk with mahogany to the Dj thing and sit behind her.

"Okay guys we have some new members of the magcon group." Nash says into the microphone.

"We would like to introduce them to you." He adds. "First here's my lovely girlfriend. Madison!" he says and everyone cheers while Madison goes up next to him. "Hi." she says into the microphone.

"Next is little Hayes girlfriend, Livy." he says and everyone cheers as I go up next to him. "Hey" I say into the microphone.

"And last but not least. Jacobs girlfriend Maddie!" He says and everyone cheers while she goes up there. "Hi." she says into the microphone.

We just have fun on stage for a while then me, Maddie, and Madison sung the two songs. Everyone was cheering and it was just amazing. "thank you guys." we say and go to where the boys were. "You were great." Hayes says and hugs me. "Thanks." I say.

"YOU DID SO GOOD." Matthew says hugging me. "I told you there was nothing to worry about." he said smiling. Everyone was either complimenting or congratulating us.

After the event was over we did the meet and greet and people actually wanted to meet me, Maddie, and Madison.

Today was great.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
SORRY. I said I would update last
night but I didn't get to. I was with
my cousin and I was at a place with horrible wifi! But any way here's the chapter! And if you have a story you would like me to read either comment below or message me because I'm bored half the time! Don't forget to vote and comment please!! 😘❕
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸