Chapter 29

Livy's POV

Madison puts on headphones and sits infront of me. I press record and ask if she can hear me. "What?" she says. I scroll on twitter and see someone said "who's you're favorite friend?" I say. "Okay I got it." she screams.

I end the recording and Madison gives Maddie the headphones. I start a new take, "What's you're favorite brand?" Madison says. "Okay." she says and gives Mahogany the headphones. "I'm not your friend." Maddie says. "Kay." mahogany says and gives Matt the headphones. "I'm stuck in a can." mahogany says.

I end the take and we all sit down. "What did you hear Matt?" I ask. "I'm the biggest fan" he said. "I actually said who's your favorite friend. Mahogany said I'm stuck in a can. Where'd you get that from?" I ask laughing.

"I don't know I just did. (This happened when I played it with my friend)

We do about 3 more rounds and then I do the outro.

"So that was our video. Give it a big thumbs up if you enjoyed it. I will be doing more collabs with these guys in the future so look out for those. Also subscribe to these guys their links will be in the description below. But I'm gonna go. Byee!" I say blowing a kiss covering the camera.

"Wow you're just a natural youtuber." Matt chuckles. "I learn from the best." I say. "Why thank you." he says. "I was talking about mahogany." I say. "Ouch" he said clutching his heart.

"I'm just kidding and you know that" I say. "You better be because GURL I'm flawless, you basic, bye" he says walking into the kitchen. "Are we all doing collabs on each other's channels?" Mahogany asks.

"Sure" everyone says. "But we need to know what to do." Matt says coming out of the kitchen and jumping on the counter.

"Okay how about for Maddies first vid we do truth or dare. Madison's we do prank calling. Matts the pain challenge. Mahogany we can do cinnamon challenge." I say and everyone agrees.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
Sorry I was with some cousins today
so this is just a filler! Vote and comment
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸