Chapter 35

(This is literally gonna be the worst chapter because I didn't plan nothing, I just wrote 😂)
Livy's POV
After a couple of days, we got everything we needed into the apartment.

The hot tub was installed, everything was perfect.
We haven't seen the boys in a couple of days so we decided to go visit them at the hotel.

We enter the hotel and go to where their rooms were. Nash knocks on the door and Matt opens it. "Hey guys." he says and let's us in.

"We got to talk to you guys." Aaron says.

There was two guys there that we've never met before. "This is Yoshi and Chris." Aaron says.

They started talking about Bart just wants more money.(😂#thanksbart)

(Jk ily bae)

They had this idea that he would take Nash, Hayes, me, Madison,Maddie, Jacob, Carter and Cameron for 26 mgmt.

They was gonna try and get everyone else in the team later.

We started talking over details and everyone agreed. They was gonna start doing events in a month so that they can go ahead and have some places booked like for, wizard world, comic con, social con, etc.

We all agree and then we head back to the apartment.

"That's gonna be something new." Nash says. "We just joined Magcon and now we have to quit." I say. "Are we gonna be able to see the rest of the boys?" Madison asks.

"Probably not. Were gonna be doing one thing while their doing another." Cameron says.

"What do you guys wanna do around here now that we got everything done?" Jacob asks.

"I'm gonna do a room tour." Cam says and runs upstairs. "Well what do you guys wanna do?" Nash asks. "Let's order a pizza and watch netflix." Hayes suggest and everyone agrees.

I call dominos pizza and go out to the patio because everyone was being too loud.

I tell them the address and they said they would be here in five minutes.

I hang up and put my phone back in my pocket looking over LA. It was a beautiful view.

I feel arms wrap around me. "What are you doing." Hayes says kissing my cheek. "Just looking." I say turning around facing him.

"You're so beautiful." he says looking in my eyes. I blush looking down, "Stop" I say laughing a little.

"It's true." he laughs with me. "It's Cheesy." I shake my head.

"Ok whatever." he says kissing me. I feel him smile into the kiss. I pull away and smile at him.

"The pizza is gonna be here in 5" I say. "You just ruined it." he says letting go of my waist. "And how?" I say.

"Talking about the pizza." he laughs. "Well I'm sorry. You're eyes are as blue as the ocean." I look at him.

"There's no saving it." He looks up. "That was so random too." he adds.

"Well I didn't know what to say." I shrug.

"PIZZA IS HEREEEEE." Nash yells making me jump.

"Oh my gosh." I say. "The pizza is hereeeeee." he repeats. "Okay,Okay I get that." I say walking inside. We end up watching orange is the new black while stuffing our faces with pizza.(story of my life 😂)

After 2 episodes Madison, Nash, Jacob, and Cam fell asleep.

I get a text message from JackG

Jack: I need you to meet me somewhere.

Me:why?

Jack: we just need to talk.

Me:I thought we already talked.

Jack:I know but I got one more thing to say. Meet me at the park in five?

Me: I don't even know where the park is.

Jack: it's right behind Starbucks you'll find it just pass it.

Me:okay I'll be there in five.

I get up and go to mine/Hayes room and grab an outfit. Im wearing a tiger crop top with some high waisted shorts.

I grab my penny board and start walking to the door. "Where ya going." Maddie asks. "Starbucks." I say. "Bring us back some!" she says and I nod walking out the door.

It wasn't a total lie. I can't go pass a Starbucks without getting some.

I penny board to star bucks and ride around it and the park was right behind it.

I keep riding until I see jack just sitting on a bench on his phone.

"Hey." I say sitting next to him.

"Hey." he says turning to look at me. "So what was you wanting to talk about?" I ask

"The kiss. I still have feelings for you." he blurts out. "What? Jack. I'm sorry-" he cuts me off. "Its fine. You don't have to like me back. Just can I ask one thing?"

"What?" I say. "Kiss me one more time and if you tell me it didn't mean anything. I'll walk away and not talk about this again." he says.

"I'm dating Hayes. I can't do that." I say getting up. "Wait." he says and I turn around.

"I wouldn't do that to my friends, it's not like that. If you don't feel anything then well never talk about it again and you can be with Hayes. Just reassure me." he says.

"We can't do it here people will take pictures. Besides it doesn't feel right." I say turning around putting my penny board down.

I ride to Starbucks and order some for everyone, literally no one is here. Wow. I sit down facing a way from the door sitting on twitter retweeting, following, and then tweeting people back. I see. ANDREA RUSSET. Andrea tweeted me saying :

@andrearusset: need to collab with @oliviaa been watching her videos! she's amazing.

@oliviaa: @andrearusset yeah! Totally. That would be cool.

I tweet it and lock my phone. I hear my name getting called for the drinks and I get up and turn around but as soon as I do i feel lips on mine.

I get lost but soon return to reality and pull away. "Did you feel anything?" JackG asks.

"No." I said. But the worst part was, I did.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
Ooh shits about to go down!
Vote and comment?
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸