Chapter 3

Livy's POV

After breakfast was over I went to my room to get my phone. I picked it up and saw Andrea texted me .

Andrea: are you excited for playlist tomorrow!!?😄

Me: yeah!!

After I sent that I turn around and see Nash walking in. He closes the door. "Remember how yesterday I told you I'll tell you something later?" he says.

"Yeah. So.. what is it."

"Well it's about the kiss"

oh no.

"Go on." I say. "Well first before I say something.. I gotta know if you liked it." he said.

"Yeah." comes out of my mouth before I could stop it.

Oh my gosh.

What if he didn't like it.

Ugh.

"What about you." I say. "Of course. But we both just got out of relationships so.. its kinda early so- "

"We should keep it a secret for a while?" I finish for him. "Yeah. Come here." he says and I hesitate at first but walk towards him.

He puts his hands on my waist and I sit there not knowing what to do. "But it's gonna be a secret relationship." he whispers. "If you want." he says and I nod.

He kisses me and it felt the same as it did the night before. I wrap my arms around his neck.

Some one knocks on the door and Nash sits on the computer chair and I sit on my bed and get on my phone. "Come innnnn" I say. It was Cameron.

"I wanna go bowling. Do you guys wanna go?" He asks. "Sure." me and Nash say in unison.

"Get ready then." he says and leaves. I get up and go to my closet and pick out a pair of high waisted shorts and white croptop.

I go to my bathroom an get in the shower and do what I gotta do.

I get out an put my hair in a towel and put my robe on.

I start doing my makeup lightly and then I take my hair down and blowdry it.

I put my clothes on and then go to my dresser grab a red and black flannel.

I tie it around my waist and put my black ankle high converse on. I walk into the living room and Cameron and Nash were already done.

"Where's Maddie and Jacob?" I ask. "They went to the movies" Cameron answers. I nod and we go outside getting into the car.

We arrive at the bowling alley and get our shoes and our bowling balls an get in our lane. (😂😂 sorry)

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Filler ! Vote and comment?😘

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼