Chatpter 12

Livy's POV

"Dude you blew up my car!" Matt laughs. "Sorry not sorry bro." Nash laughs too.

After about a couple more hours playing games someone shouts "I'm hungry" and everyone agrees.

"Wanna cook something Liv, or nah?" Nash says. "Nah." I ask.

"LETS ORDER PIZZA." Matt shouts.

"Yes please." I say and call dominos asking them what they want. I tell them all the pizzas we want and we end up having 8 pizzas.

We eat and talk catching up. "Guys, do you wanna watch some movies?" I ask when were all done.

"Yeah. Someone help me get all them down here." I say.

"I will" Nash says.

We walk upstairs and get some movies.

"Can we please watch 'the fault in our stars." I say walking down the stairs. "YES PLEASE." Olyvia says from Cameron's shoulders.

"Woah what's going on." I say putting the movies down.

"He said he could pick me up and put me on his shoulders and I said he couldn't and he proved me wrong." she laughs.

All the sudden I'm being picked up.

"Ahh." I scream.

I was on Nash's shoulders and I cupped my hands under his chin.

"I just had a heart attack." I say while everyone laughed at me.

"Let me down now please." I say and he shakes his head. I bend back and slap his butt.

He laughs and jumps making my hit my head on the stairs.

"Ow." I say sitting up while everyone laughs again.

"Are you okay? Babe, I'm so sorry I didn't mean to."

Nash says letting me down giving me a hug.

"Thanks for the help guys." I say rubbing my head and walking into the living room putting the movie in.

I sit down and everyone sits around us and the movie begins.

*****

By the end of the movie I was literally bawling and so was Olyvia, Nash, Matt, Aaron, and Cameron.

I wiped my tears and said "Well I'll never be the same again." everyone laughs again.

"Me either that really messed with me." Matt says and I giggle a little as he wipes his tears.

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Lol all that was what I said after I watched it last weekend but yay I updated.. Not like anyone reads this anyway but vote please?