Chapter 10

Sorry again. This is a Maddie and Jacob chapter!

*back to the day before*
Maddies POV
We go back to where we was having the meeting and was finishing the game.

"I have an idea." jacob says and gets on his knees. "Get on my shoulders." He says. "Okay." I say and get on his shoulders. He starts to stand up "WOAH." I scream and he grabs my hips. "Don't worry I got you." He says.

He hands me my water gun and we go behind this little back porch and I look above it and I see Matt with Cam, I shoot both of them and they look around to see where it came from. But they can't find us so they go sit with the rest of the people that's out.

Then we see Livy and Hayes both shoot jack g and jack j at once. so their out. That just leaves us Aaron and Shawn.

The people that were out on our team were Taylor, Vannah, Nash and Madison.

I see Aaron and Shawn walking towards a place they can hide. I was about to shoot Aaron but he already hid there. I shoot Shawn instead. "Yes!" I say and high five Jacob.

I hop down of his shoulder and onto his back. We run to where Hayes and Livy are only to find them kissing. "oh my god not you guys!" I say and tell Jacob to run after Aaron. "THANKS FOR THAT!!" Hayes says sarcastically.

"Welcome" I shout back. We arrive to wear Aaron is and I get off Jacobs back. '123' I signal with my fingers and turn sideways and start shooting. Only to find myself shooting the air.

"I'm right here." Aaron says and I turn around. He's already holding up his gun. "I surrender." I say holding my hands up almost laughing. "good" he says and when he's about to shoot me Jacob jumps in front of me. I shoot Aaron after he shoots Jacob.

"Tell my mom I love her." He said in a weird voice. I giggle and help him up.
"You took a bullet for me." I say. "Anyday." he says and kisses me.

He places his hands on my waist and I wrap my arms around his neck pulling him closer. I could feel him smiling through the kiss making me smile.

"WHOS DOING IT NOW." I hear Livy shout. "Is everyone making out today?" Hayes says. "Shut up you did it too." Jacob says and he smiles looking down.

"THE WINNERS ARE ME,MADDIE, AND HAYES." Livy says

We all get dressed into normal clothes and get in the van and head back to the hotel. Me and Jacob get out and hold hands walking to the boys room. Livy and Hayes were also holding hands.

We get into the room and sit down on the beds and couches. "where's Nash and Madison?" Taylor says.
"I don't know, I saw them turn around in the hallway walking back out of the hotel." Matt says. "they're probably just taking a walk." Livy says

"What do you wanna do guys?" Aaron asked. "TRUTH OR DARE." Taylor screams. "This isn't gonna go well" Vannah says. We all get into a circle and Taylor says "I'll go first. Uhm Maddie truth or dare."

"Dare." i say. "I dare you to do 7 minutes in heaven with Jacob."

"It's okay we don't have to do nothing." he whispers in my ear and helps me up. I walk to the bathroom with him. "YOU GUYS HAVE TO AT LEAST KISS." Taylor shouts. Jacob shuts the bathroom door.

I walk to the counter and sit on it, looking at the wall.

"You know Maddie, I really like you." he says walking in between my legs. "you do?" I ask. "yeah." he says. "I like you too Jacob." I say and he leans his head sideways and kisses me. He lifts me us off the counter and pushes me up against the door.

"TIMES UP." Taylor says. I get down and open the door. We walk out and sit back in the circle. "Okay Livy. truth or dare." I say. "dare, I guess." she says "kiss the guy you like the most." she says. "Okay." she says and turns and kisses Hayes. "well that was easy." I said.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
I'll be back with the main character Livy in the next chapter. My friends wanted some of others POVs don't forget to vote and comment!!