Chapter 11

Livy's POV
"Alright." I say. Then the door opens revealing Nash and Madison holding hands. "what's going on?" Nash asks. "truth or dare" Matt says. "Cool." Nash asks sitting down with Madison.

"It's Livy's turn." Taylor says. "Nash, truth or dare." I ask him "I'm not chicken guys. But truth." he smiles. "Do you really like Madison?" I ask. "Yeah." he smirks. "okay then you better not hurt her." I say. "Wouldn't dream of it." he says looking down at Madison.

"Awwwws" fill the room. "How come you don't do that to no one else." Nash says his cheeks blood red. "No ones had a moment other Hayes and Livy kissing, and Jacob and Maddie kissing" Jack Johnson said.

"It's awkward really." Carter says. "Awkward or not I'm still gonna do it." Hayes says and kisses my cheeks making me smile.

"Awww." I hear go around the room. "Finally." Nash sighs making everyone laugh a little.

"This is getting boring. What else is there to do?" Shawn yawns. "SLEEP." Jack Gilinsky screams. "We're all sleeping in here this time." Cameron says. "SLEEPOVER." Matt screams.

We set up some places in the floor for us to sleep. We have our own little spots except, Nash and Madison are sharing, Jacob and Maddie are sharing and Taylor and Vannah are sharing. But I was beside Hayes, too Afraid to
Go over there myself, I don't wanna look clingy to him.

Hayes POV
Should I call Livy over here? I don't wanna look too clingy. "Livy." I whisper because everyone else is asleep.
"Hayes?" she says back. "come here." I say and pat the spot next to me. I hear her move over next to me. "Hi." she giggles. Her laugh is cute. "thank you." she says. Did I say that out loud? "yeah you did." She laughs. Why do I keep doing that? "I don't know." she laughs.

"So uhm. I was just wanting to know. What exactly are we?" I ask. "what do you mean?" she asks kind of confused.

"I mean would you call us friends or boyfriend and girlfriend." I say. "Whichever you want." She says smiling. "Girlfriend and boyfriend then." I say and kiss her. She kisses back almost instantly.

I know I've only kissed her once but I love her kisses.

Livy's POV
"Girlfriend and boyfriend then." he says and kisses me. I instantly kiss back. After a whole we pull away. "We should go to sleep. Its pretty late." Hayes says. "I got a better idea."I say "Get your penny board" I add and get up dragging Hayes with me out of the hotel room.

I walk to mine,maddies, and Madison's room and open the room with my key. I walk in "I have to get dressed. Wait in here." I point to the living room part. He walks over and sits on the couch and I walk into the bedroom spot and close the door.

I get dressed in some PINK sweats and matching hoodie. I put my hair in a bun. I grab my hot pink penny board and head out the hotel room skating to the elevator with him. He was okay since he was wearing a hoodie and jeans.

We skateboard out of the hotel and to a supermarket just down the street.

We bought a bunch of whipped cream.

We skate back to the hotel and go back into my room. We decided to wait until morning to pull the prank on them.

So we put the whipped cream in the fridge. "So what are we gonna do for the next 2 hours?" I ask. "I know." he says. "Get your bathing suit on and meet me out in the hall in 5." he says and walks out of the room and into the boys hotel room.

I go into my room and get on my zebra stripped bikini. I walk out into the hallway and Hayes is already there in his swimming trunks. We walk down to where the hotel pool is. "It's closed." I say. "No it's not." he says and lifts be up and I jump over the gate. Then he climbs and jumps over the gate.

We count to three and then jump into the pool. I laugh coming up because Hayes almost fell running into the pool. He laughs with me and puts his arms around my waist. I put my hands on either side of his face and pull him in for a kiss.

Me and Hayes just swim around in the pool for about an hour and then someone tells us to get out because the pool was closed so we had to get out.

We walk back into my hotel room and I go in the bathroom and change back into my clothes and re-do my bun.

"We should go ahead and work on that prank." I say and grab some whipped cream. We get three bottles each and walk to the boys hotel room and turn on a lap so there's some light. We put the bottle on the bed and spray whipped cream on peoples face.

Me and Hayes almost got all the boys then we came to Shawn. "Shawn's innocent though." I say. "SHOW NO MERCY!!" He screams and covers shawn in whipped cream. He then takes some and puts it in his hand and rubs it on my face. "Hayes I'm on your side though" I fake pout. "I know baby." He says and kissed me causing him to get some on him. I laugh at how funny he looked.

"Alright, time to wake them up." Hayes says and I grab a wooden spoon and a pot and started banging it as loud as I can "WAKE UP LOSERS." everyone wakes up and feels of their face. Everyone looks at me. "I DIDNT DO ANYTHING." I say.

"LIVY!!" Matt says chasing me with a whipped cream bottle trying to spray me with it. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY." I scream "thanks but your still gonna pay." he says and catches me and pours it all in my hair and mixes it in.

"Thanks." I said walking over to Hayes laying my chin on his shoulder. "welcome." he says.

Everyone gets the whipped cream off their face and Maddie walks up to me. "Jacob just talked to me and he's taking me out on our date today." she said. "oh yay! where's he taking you?" I ask. "The zoo." she says. "Awh." I say. "Madison, Vannah come here." I say and they walk over.

"Jacobs taking Maddie on their first date today." I say "Omg we can help you get ready." Madison says. "he's taking me to a zoo I don't need help." Maddie laughs. "Still cute doee." Madison says.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
This chapter was longer than
Expected but still. Don't forget to comment and Vote and Happy 17th Birthday Matthew! 😘💖
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸