Chapter 15

Livy's POV
"I really really like you." he says. Did I hear him right? "what?" I say. "I like you." he says. Yep I heard him right the first time.

"I've been wanting to tell you this ever since I met you at magcon. I've felt a special connection with you." he says. "Cameron, I'm dating Hayes." I say. "I know but-"

"Even if I wasn't, we are 6 years apart. I'm sorry Cameron, but I don't feel the same." I say and turn around and walk back to my seat. Hayes is still asleep. wow. Cameron likes me? I would've never seen that coming.

Hayes POV
"I like you." I hear Cameron say.

"I've been wanting to tell you this ever since I met you at magcon. I've felt a special connection with you." he says.

"Cameron I'm Dating hayes." she says

"I know but-"

"Even if I wasn't, we are 6 years apart. I'm sorry Cameron, but I don't feel the same."
I hear footsteps and I run back to my seat and act like I'm asleep.

I act like I'm just waking up from some noise. "oh sorry did I wake you up?" Livy said. "Kinda." I said. It wasn't a lie she did when she got up. "I'm sorry." she says. Cameron never cam back to his seat.

I get up and see he's sitting in the main back beside a sleeping Nash. "I need to talk to you." I said through gritted teeth. He doesn't get up. "Now." I say. And walk to the back behind the curtains. He walks in moments later. "what." he says. "Why the fuck did you do that." I say. "Do what." Cameron plays dumb "you know what you did."

"Look dude it's not my fault. I like her."
"Yeah but you could've kept that pussy licker of yours shut." I said pushing him back. "oh yeah? And what are you gonna do?" he said pushing me back. "This." I say and punch him in the face and Nash and Livy walks back here.

"What is going on!?" they both say looking at Cameron's bloody nose. "You know why." I say and walk past them and into the bathroom shutting the door. I Sit on the counter an start crying.

Livy's POV
He walks past us and slams the bathroom door. "Go talk to him, I'll talk to cam." Nash says and I nod walking to the bathroom. "Hayes" I say knocking on the door. "Go away. Please." he says. It sounds like he's...crying? I turn the knob on the door and luckily it's unlocked. I open it and walk in there.

I shut the door behind me. "Hayes please talk to me." I say sitting beside him. "Why?" He said. "Why didn't you tell me?" He said and more tears fall down his face. "I was still shocked and I was finding out a way to tell you. I didn't wanna hurt you Hayes." I say and hug him.

He wraps his arms around me and squeezes. "Don't leave me. Please." he whispers in my ear. "I wont. As long as you promise the same." I whisper back. "Promise." he says and kisses my forehead. "Oh come on you can give me more than that." I laugh and kiss him.

We get off the counter and walk back to our seats.

We log into netflix on my phone and I hook it up to my laptop so it's on a bigger screen. I turn it on orange is the new black and we watch some episodes until we fall asleep holding hands.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
I promised my friends something in here but I didn't get enough time to write it and I don't have an idea for how it's supposed to happen so guys I'm sorry! but don't forget to vote and comment thanks.
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸