Chapter 36

Livy's POV

Jack looks at me sad and nods walking out. I feel so bad.

I pay for the drinks and pick up the 2 4-cup holders in my hands I put my penny board under my arm and I start walking to the apartment which is a fifteen minute walk. Ugh I can't wait till I turn 16 and get my license.

It took a while but I finally made it to the apartment. I set one of the 4-cup holders down and knock in the door, then I pick it back up.

Nash opens the door. "I'm back finally." I say setting them down on the kitchen counter. "What took you such a long time?" he asked grabbing his and drinking it, and everyone else comes and gets theirs.

"Considering I couldn't penny boarded with two cup holders in my hand, I had to walk." I say taking a drink of mine.

"Thanks though." he says and everyone else says thanks. I sit on the counter and Hayes jumps up next to me.

"What time is it?" I ask "8:30." he says.

"I'm tired, and it's only 8:30?" I say getting my phone out getting on twitter.

I decided to reply back to some fans so I click on my Dms and see I got one from Andrea(Russet) she Dmed me her number and told me to text her asap.

I go to iMessage and paste her number. I type in "heyyyyy" and press send and she replies almost instantly.

Andrea: hey, so tomorrow there's a playlist live in LA and I know you're there with Hayes, Nash, and all them.. so I talked to some people and they said that you can come with Maddie and Madison!!

Me:what about the boys?

Andrea: they only had one other spot left and you guys are a group so..

Me: ok let me ask them.

"Guys I gotta tell you something." I say.

"What?" everyone asks. "Andrea invite me, Maddie, and Madison to playlist live." I say and everyone cheers. "That's so cool. We should totally go." Maddie says. "Yeah." Madison says.

"But there's a problem." Jacob says. "What?" Maddie asks. "We was supposed to go to New York tomorrow." he says. "what are we gonna do?" I ask.

"You guys can go to playlist if you want, it's fine. We wasn't gonna do nothing but answer questions." Nash says.

"But there's an even bigger problem." Hayes says. "What is it now?" Madison asks.

"Were gonna be there for a month." He answers. "But we can fly there after the two days of playlist right?" I ask.

"If you're doing this playlist they would want you to do the rest too." Nash says.

"Oh." I say not knowing what to do.

"You guys go ahead though. It'll be fun. A lot of people wanna meet you." Cameron says. "Yeah. He's right. Go ahead." Hayes says.

I text Andrea back

Me: they said yeah!

Andrea: Ooh yay!

Me: are you in la rn?

Andrea: yeah

Me: you should come over so we can make that YouTube video before playlist.

Andrea: yeah! Sure, what's your address?

I give her our address and she says that she's on her way.
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Here's a tiny filler I guess

I got a new cat and I named It cashew idk I thought it was cute but anyway vote and comment!

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸