Chapter 5

Livy's POV
I wake up with my head on someone's shoulder. Hayes. I sit up and look around and remember we watched a movie and must've dosed off. I check the time and it's 6 wow did we sleep that long?

I get up to go over and fix my hair that was now half down. I take the hair bow out and re-fix it.
I go back over sitting on a single chair not knowing what to do next.

I look over at Maddie and Jacob. She has her feet in his lap turned side ways. Then I look at Madison and Nash, he had his head on her shoulder and she rested his head above his.

I sit there scrolling through Instagram when the door barges open revealing the rest of the boys,waking up everybody. "Are you guys crazy fans?" Matt said.

"No their friends." Nash said rubbing his eyes. "Oh well who are they?" Taylor says. "this is Madison, Livy, and Maddie." Hayes says pointing to each of us when our name was said.

"Nice to meet you." they all say at different times. We all started talking to each other getting to know each other better.

Nash gets his camera and starts to make a video. "Hey guys. I'm back with a new vide-" he gets cut off by Taylor

"COOOOCKKKKKKKKK." he screams making us all laugh a little.

"I thought you were over that." Nash said. "I did too." he said moving his hair out of his face.

"Okay let me finish this." he said. "I am back with a new video. And this time I'm gonna introduce you guys to some new people."

"Here's Madison. One of my new friends. Here's Livy. Another one of my new friends. And last but not least Maddie. Another one of my new friends. I'm gonna send out a tweet to send us questions."

"The first question is would you rather be a millionaire with no love in your life or be a poor person with a love like augustus waters and hazel grace. That's easy be a poor person and love like Augustus and hazel." He says and everyone aws.

"OKAY NEXT QUESTION." He screams, "do you have any current crush?. Yes I do." He says moving his eyes towards Madison. But she didn't notice.

He finishes the video with a couple more questions.

It took him about an hour to film it because he had to keep shushing everybody

And everyone being noisy at the end to so he didn't get to say bye.

He puts his camera and stuff away and everyone is calm now.

"So how long are you guys gonna stay here?" I ask Hayes. "well I think we're gonna take a break from magcon for a little month so we might be here for a while." He said.

"Ohh." I say nodding. "I'm gonna miss you tho when we do leave." He says. "We can iMessage and FaceTime though." I say "whenever you want to" I add. "That sounds nice." he said smiling.

Then I hear Madison's phone go off. She picks it up and looks at the screen. "My sister said we have to go back to the room." she says talking to me and Maddie. "Okay." we say and get up.

We give each of the boys hugs and then we walk out the door and go to our room.

We ordered a pizza and then ate it while talking about random stuff.

Then we went to sleep around 11.

I had to say it was a great day.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
Still trying to make them as long
As I can. I don't think I'm gonna
Update again today. Maybe. Or
Maybe tomorrow. but don't forget
To vote and comment please!!
HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!😘