Chapter 38

Livy's POV

We had an egg fight... yep everyone did.

Everyone had egg yolks all over them. We start walking back to the apartment. We walk in and I go to the bathroom and get towels for everyone..everyone wipes themselves off.

"Who's first in the shower?" I ask. "ME!" Madison says and runs into the bathroom.

~later~

After me and the girls get our showers done we decided to just go to the spa and relax.

Andrea was the only one old enough to drive so she drove us there.

When we get inside we check in and first we get a mani-pedi done. We each get the tips of our nails done.

After that's over we go and get a massage.

Then we head over to a hair salon and I get my hair brown with blonde tips.. Since my hair is longer.

Madison gets her hair cut a little past her shoulders and Maddie gets her hair cut a little. Andrea gets her hair dyed a darker brown than the color she had before.

We went to get some Starbucks, and when we got there all the boys (except nash,cam,hayes, and jacob) were there.

"Hey guys!" I say going to their table. "hiiii" they all say.

"What are you guys doing here?" Matt asks. "oh you know, just flying kites." I say taking all my hair and putting it to the side.

"Woah. what did you do to your hair?" JackG asks. "I just got bored of it I guess."

"It's awesome and it suits you." Taylor says. "Thanks!" I say. "Madison and Maddie did something to theirs too." Aaron said. "Yeah we both got ours cut." Madison says.

"We should tell them." Matt says. "Tell us what." Maddie said.

"Were leaving tomorrow and we won't be able to visit anyone for a whole month." he frowns. "oh." I say. "yeah." they say.

"We should all hang out at the apartment before you leave." I suggest. "that sounds fun." Taylor says.

"Yeah. I'll text one of you when that can happen but we gotta get back. I'm really tired." I laugh.

"Pretty hurts, eh?" JackG says. "Yep." I say and we walk and order our drinks and then take them and leave.

We arrive back at they apartment and walk inside. "HEY! where's our Starbucks?" Jacob says. "And what did you guys do to your hair?" he adds. Hayes walks over to me.

"I ombre'd it." (I think that's what it's called😂)

"It's pretty." Hayes says. "why thank you. I try"

"And me and Madison cut ours a little." Maddie says.

"I like it though." Nash says playing with Madison's hair making her laugh.

"Yeah." Jacob says giving Maddie a kiss on the cheek.

"The boys just told us their leaving tomorrow, so I think we should like throw them a party or something.." I say drinking some of my starbucks.

"That sounds like a good idea." Cameron says.

"Why is it the 14 year old makes the best ideas?" Andrea says laughing.

I shrug and laugh with everyone.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Sorta a filler sorry if to hate it

it's not the best! 😘 srry

Vote and comment

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸