Chapter 10

Livy's POV

"I love you." he says.

I didn't answer for a few seconds. I think about it. Do I love him? Do I? I think a little more and I finally knew the answer.

"I love you too." I smile. He smiles back and presses his lips onto mine.

"Awwww." Cameron says and I hear a click. "Did you just take a picture?" Nash says. "Yup." Cam says holding up his phone.

"Artsy." I joke and walk to get a water.

I grab it and take a drink and hear another click. "Who was it this time?" I ask and Nash shows me a pic of my drinking water. He captioned it "thirsty💦" and posted it to his story on snapchat.

"Wow thanks." I say as he sits down next to me. "You're not welcome." he smiles.

"It's getting dark." Olyvia says walking over to us with Cameron by her side. "We should stay a while longer thought.. the beach at night sounds fun." Cameron says.

We watch as it gets dark just talking and laughing at non sense.

"When is Maddie and Jacob gonna get back?" I ask. Cameron and Nash shrufs their shoulders.

"I'll call her tomorrow." I say and they nod.

"What time is it?" I ask. "9:30." Nash answers.

"You guys wanna play tag?" Cameron asks. "You're 20 but act 5." I laugh and get up with everyone. I shivered a little because I was still in my bikini and the wind was blowing but it wasn't bad.

"Alright Nash is it!" I yell and start running with cam and Olyvia. "What the heck." Nash says and starts chasing after us.

"SPLIT UP!" I yell and we all go in different directions.

"HELLO." Nash yells as he picks me up by my waist spinning in circles.

I start laughing. "Let me down!!" I say. "neverr." he says and then he trips over a rock and we fall.

"This is what happens when you don't let me down." I laugh getting up and helping him up.

"I win." he says and kisses me.

"Okay whatever." I say pulling away after a while.

"Excuse me ma'am, sir." someone says I turn around and see a cop. "Yes?" I say.

"Sorry to ruin your guys fun but you have to leave. No ones allowed on the beach after it closes." he says and we nod.

"Of course officer. We'll get our friends and our stuff and we will be on our way" Nash says and we walk to our stuff. I gather everything and see that Cams and Olyvias isn't there.

I pick up my phone and see I got a text from Olyvia saying 'me and cam went to go pick up somebody from the airport.'

I tell Nash and we start walking home because Cameron obviously took the car. After 20 minutes of walking we finally get there.

I walk into my room and get dressed into some shorts and a tanktop.

"You can wear this if you want." Nash says throwing me a hoodie that said 'property of nash.'.

I put it on and do a funny pose. Nash laughs at me and I laugh with him and grab a hair tie putting my hair into a messy bun. I grab some huff socks and put them on.

I walk into the living room and see Nash sitting on the couch. "Why are you in here, when you could be going to sleep?" I ask.

"Come cuddle pweaseeee." he says pouting.

I sit down next to him wrapping my arms around his waist and he wraps his around shoulders.

"I love you." he says. "I love you too." I smile closing my eyes.

Soon I feel myself drifting off to sleep.

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟

Vote?