Chapter 32

Livy's POV
About 15 minutes later, the pizza arrives. We tell everyone to come to our hotel room. Nash, Cam,Hayes, and Jacob were almost here. They said they found an apartment they loved.

They finally got here after 5 minutes. Everyone one was eating pizza and talking. We all decided to watch netflix from Nash's computer hooked up to the tv.We put on orange is the black and start on the first episode because no ones watched it except for a couple of people.

Besides I've only made it to the 2nd episode(I've made it on the second season 😂)

We end up watching 2 episodes an then everyone goes to sleep.

*2 days later*
*Madisons POV*
I was texting my mom back on my phone when I feel two arms wrap around my waist. It's Nash. He puts his head on my shoulder.

"Wanna go look at the apartment? We finally got the papers signed." he says. "Yeah. Who's all coming?" I ask.

"Hayes and Jacob are asking Maddie and Livy. Cameron's not bringing anyone though." he answers. "Oh." I say. "Let's go get everyone then." He said and he held my hand.

Livy's POV
"Yeah I'll go look at the apartment." I say and hear a knock on the door. "Open up if you wanna look at the apartment!" Nash says. I open the door.

"We need to go get Maddie and Jacob, their in Matt's room." Madison says.

We go get Maddie and Jacob and Nash starts driving to the apartment. "Cameron's already there. He's putting up some furniture that we just bought." Nash says.

A couple of minutes later we pull up to this apartment place.

We walk into their apartment. "Wow." I say. "This is a nice place." I say looking around.

"Yeah. There was one nicer than this it was just small but this one will do." Jacob says. They had a couch and a rug in the living room.

"So do you guys like it?" Hayes asks. "Yeah but why are you asking us? it's your apartment." Maddie says.

"Well, we want you guys to move in with us." Nash says.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
OMG this is so short and I'm sorry
I couldn't make it longer plus all say
Yesterday, after the Nash liking my pic freak out ,
My sister came over and I was busy talking to her! So I couldn't update!
Vote and comment?
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸