Chapter 27

Livy's POV
It's the last day with my mom and they decided to throw a party for me Maddie and Madison.

We all went to Maddies house to get ready.

I wear a tan and black Aztec crop top with a blue skater skirt.

Maddie wears a pink shirt tucked into a floral skirt.

Madison wears a red lace crop top with a black skirt.

We start to penny board to my house where they were putting up the decorations. When we enter the house- "Surprise." everyone screams. It was a surprise because the boys were there.

"My bestfriend!!" Matt screams running towards me giving me a big hug, while Maddie and Madison hug their boyfriends.

"Matt. I've missed you." I laugh hugging him. I give every one else a hug. "Why'd you guys come out here. You'd just have to get back on a plane. Madison says.

"We wanted to surprise you guys." Nash said kissing her cheek. "Well you got us." Maddie says.

Our moms talk with the boys for a while embarrassing us with stories from when we was little.

"moommmm." I say when she brings out the baby pictures of ME no one else. ME. Why ME? Everyone aws at the pictures and laugh at some because I was a crazy baby.

I just hide my face behind Matthew when he moves and forces me to look at everyone. By now my face is as red as a firetruck.

It came time that we had to get our bags and leave for the airport. I go upstairs and grab my bags and put them in the back of their van. Maddie and Madison already had their bags with them so they put theirs in there too.

We say our goodbyes to our moms and lets just say the only thing they did was cry.

We all hop into the car and drive to the airport.

We were flying to Nashville, Tennessee. We get on the plane and I take this stuff that makes you fall asleep.

I wake up and Maddie tells me that we've arrived, I'm glad I sleep through almost all the flights. We get off the plain and go to baggage claim. We all grab our bags and head to the hotel.

We have the same arrangements as always. After I get settled in I go outside to the hallway. I see Jackg.
"Jack hold up." I say. "We need to talk." we both say at the same time. "You go first." he says.

"I've been thinking about the kiss and uhm I talked about it with someone but I didn't say any names. I feel like uhm I'm too young and yeah I hope you understand." I say.

"Yeah I understand that's what I was gonna talk to you about. I hope this doesn't make anything awkward. Let's just pretend nothing happened. Okay?"

He says putting his hand out. "Okay" (tfios mom) I say shaking his hand."

He walks back to his hotel room and I was about to go back to mine when I hear my name. I turn around and see Hayes.

"Sup." I say. "Uhm will you go to the movies with me sometime?" He asks. "I don't know Hayes. What you did really hurt me." I say crossing my arms. "I know and I'm really sorry I would do anything to get you back." he says.

"Anything? Really? I bet if I told you to go lick Nash's foot you wouldn't do it." I say. "Watch me." he says walking to His, Nashs, and Jacobs room. He opens the door and Madison and Nash were literally eating each other's faces.

"Okay, well maybe not now." he says closing the door. "I'll go with you to the movies but just as friends." I say. "That's what you think" he says and we walk out of the hotel. While we were walking to the movies he tried to hold my hand.

"Nope." I said moving my hand. He tried to grab it again and he intertwines our finger squeezing my hands a little so I couldn't move my hand away. I sigh in defeat and he smiles. "Stop smiling I could easily make it go away." I say.

As soon as I say that we're standing In front of the movie theatre.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
I updated and I'm updating
tomorrow morning hopefully
Vote and comment
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸