REAL Chapter 25

Livy's POV
We did a magcon the next day. Then the next morning at 6am we had to go to the airport and fly home for a week. When we get there we all say bye to everyone. But Connor wasn't there because he was running late. So I said bye to him early.

First I hug Mahogany. "Thank you for being a great friend." I say. "Your welcome." she says and I pull back. Next person I hug is Jack j, then Jack g, I hug everyone even Hayes.

Last I hugged was Matthew "I wanna thank you the most for always being there for me. Love you Matt." I say "Love you too liv. It's no problem by the way."

I was about leave but then I hear Connor yell wait. "Livy wait. You forgot something" He yells. "Oh hi Connor." I say as he hugs me. "What did I forget?" I ask.

"To give me a hug duh." he says and pulls away. "Bye conrad." I say and wave bye walking to everyone walking to where we enter the plane. Me, Maddie, and Madison walk on the plane and about 5 minutes later were in the air.

I lean my chair back and try to sleep some since it's a 5 hour flight.

I wake up and ask Maddie what time it is. She said it's 10:38. Great I slept most of the flight. I check my phone and I have a text message from Matt. I open it.

*TEXT*

Matt: hey. I'm on my flight! it sucks without any friends.

Me: sorry. I slept pretty much the whole flight we should be landing any minute now!

Matt: lucky! I still got an hour.

Me: sorry bout it! But I got to go. we just landed!

Matt:bye! I'll FT you when I land.

Me:okay!

I click my phone off and get my small bags from the top and walk off the plane and into the airport. We wait at the luggage claim area until our bags come.

We get out bags and head to the area where we wait. We see Madison's sister and we walk over to her and Madison gives her a big hug. We walk out to her car and she drives us to mcdonalds for something to eat.

Then we head home.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
Filler! I'm sorry I haven't been on
My phone. I'm gonna have to get glasses because my eyes are bad
😬 I look really bad in glasses
And Maddie and Madison are coming back lol their not dead
Vote and comment?
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸