Chapter 34

Livy's POV
"We want you guys to movie in with us." Nash says, " What do ya say?" He adds. "Of course." I say.

"Yeah." Madison says "Sure!" Maddie says.

"Great." Nash says. "Wanna help us go shop for some stuff?" Jacob asks.

"Yeah." We all say. We go to ikea and buy beds that are being shipped but we bought mattresses, and bed sets.

We buy some stuff for the kitchen, Nash and Madison's room, cams room, Hayes & my room, Jacob and Maddies room. We don't share beds, everyone has their own separate bed.

We buy plates, forks, spoons, knifes, more kitchen supplies. After that we went back to the bed section and got bed frames.We buy decorations for our rooms. We buy flat screens for everybody as well. Also, speakers for some music.

Let's just say we spent a LOT of money.
But we spent our own money on decorations.

We ended up having to wait while Nash and Jacob rent two U-haul trucks.

We put the stuff inside and split going into a random truck. While Cameron drives the car.

They drive down the street and buy a ping pong table and set a date to get a hot tub installed on the patio.

We pay for the stuff and head back to the apartment.

We put the mattresses in our rooms. We decided not to put together the bed frames until the next day because we were tired and it was almost 1am.

Cam, Maddie, Madison, and I were setting up the kitchen while everyone else was putting up the living rooms flat screen up.

Cam was putting the table together and Nash helps him when he's finished with the tv.

Me,Maddie, and Madison were cleaning the plates and stuff since they were in the store.

The whole time we was doing this, the music was blasting from the speaker and we was either dancing or singing.

These are the days I love.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
Filler! Update: everyone was called into the hostpital, his kidneys shut down, and everything else is shutting down pretty quickly. There's no way he's gonna last long. I'm not allowed in there anymore bc I'm under 18. But vote and comment for another chapter?
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸