Chapter 9

Livy's POV

We watched if I stay and I'm not gonna lie, I almost cried. After the movie we started to drive to Apple bees for dinner.

The whole time me and Olyvia caught up and she told Cameron a couple things about her stuff and me and Nash discussed some stuff.

After we got done eating I tried to pay for my own but apparently that was "unacceptable".

"I don't wanna go back to the apartment. We should go do some more stuff." Nash says.

"Okay where do you guys wanna go?" Cameron asks. "Can we go to the beach?" I ask. "Yeah we've been in California for almost a month and we didn't go to the beach yet" Nash says.

"Alright let's go get changed." Cameron says driving back to the apartment.

We pull up and I go into my room. "Do you have a bikini?" I ask Olyvia.

"No." she says. "You can borrow one of mine." I say and go to my drawer.

"Here you can wear this one." I say throwing her my galaxy two piece bikini.

I grab my sailor one that's top is blue and white striped with an anchor in the middle and the bottom is just blue.

Threw my hair up in a bun and Olyvia did the same thing with her hair.

"Let's go." I say grabbing my phone and bag with towels, sunscreen, extra clothes, and I went to the fridge and put 6 water bottles in there.

We get in the car and head to the beach.

I get out and start running towards the sand and laying my stuff down and taking off my cover up literally running into the water.

Olyvia did the same thing and we were walking towards the deep end. "Y'all having fun without us?" Nash says from behind us.

I turn around. "Yep." I say and jump when the waves come near us. "I have been at a beach in forever." I say to Olyvia. "That's all I do anymore." she says.

"I'm gonna go get something to drink." Olyvia says. She walks out of the water and gets a water bottle and gets a drink out of it.

"Guys come look at this jellyfish." she says and Cameron starts to run out.

I start walking but someone grabs my arm. "Stay here the winds blowing, I'll get cold." Nash says. "You're 5." I laugh. "Maybe." he says smiling.

"Let's walk up some."he says.

"I can't it reaches my shoulders as it is." I say. "I'll help you with that." he says and lifts me up and I wrap my legs around his waist.

"Because this is totally helping." I sarcastically say.

"It sorta is." he says. "It depends." he says. "Would you let me do this even if we weren't in the water?" he asks. "No." I joke.

"Aw really" he pouts. "No im just kidding ok." I laugh.

"Where's cam and Olyvia?" I ask looking towards where I left our stuff. I see Cameron sitting next to Olyvia with his arm around her watching the sunset form.

"The sunset looks beautiful all ready." I say looking at it. "Don't you think?" I ask. "Mhmm." he says looking at me. "You're not even looking at it." I giggle.

"I'm too busy looking at something more beautiful." he says kissing me.

"You're too sweet." I say pulling away. "I don't deserve you if I'm honest." I say pulling away.

"You didn't deserve what my brother did to you though." he says. "Sorry. I didn't mean to bring that up." he adds.

"It's fine. I don't worry about it anymore." I smile. He smiles back.

"Wanna go walk around?" I ask. "Yeah lets go." he says walking out of the water with my legs still wrapped around him.

"You can let me down now." I say and he lets me down. He intertwines our fingers as we start walking.

"Liv?" he asks stopping and looking at me. "Yeah?" I say stopping and looking at him.

"I love you."

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Oh but it ends here.. What's gonna happen? does she feel the same? or nah? vote please!!