Chapter 15

Livy's POV
"Alright guys..I hope you have fun today!" Cameron says getting in the drivers seat and Nash sits down beside me in the back.

"Where are we going?" I ask and Nash says "you're just gonna have to wait and see."

Me and Olyvia groan. "How long is it gonna take to get there then?" I ask. "It'll take about 8 hours to drive there. They canceled the flight, so we have to drive." Cameron says and I nod.

"Well were gonna be here for a while.." I say resting my head on Nash's lap and putting my feet on the side of the car door, getting my phone out.

I get on Instagram and take a picture with Nash. I put the caption as "road trip x🚙". I post it and lock my phone sitting up.

"You know, you should really put your seatbelt on." Nash says. "What's the fun in that, daddy?" I ask and Olyvia, Cameron, and Nash start laughing.

"What's funny?" I ask. " 'daddy' " Olyvia says using air quotes with her fingers.

"Oh shut up.. you guys are so dirty minded... you know what I meant." I say smacking all of them playfully, sitting back.

"sorry bout it" Olyvia says calming her breathe.

"can you guys please tell me where we are going" I beg.

"Not until we get there." Cameron says and I groan. "you guys are really killing me." I say.

In the next couple of hours.. I fall asleep. I woke up at 10 am in the morning. Nash was now driving and Cameron and Olyvia were cuddled up in the seat next to me asleep.

"Good morning beautifuL" Nash says. "Good morning." I say groggily. "Do you wanna come sit up front with me?" He asks and I shrug. "It dont matter." I say and he pulls over and I walk up to the front seat. He leans over to give me a kiss but I swerve out of it. "Whats wrong?" He asks. "I didnt brush my teeth yet." I laugh. 

"Neither did I" He laughs with me grabbing either side of my face kissing me anyway.

"thats gross" I laugh and he laughs starting to drive again. "When are we gonna get there?" I ask. "We are there. But I just gotta find a hotel for our stuff." He says. 

"well I didnt get to pack anything so.. " I say. "No. I did, I packed you some clothes." He smiles.

"You did?" I ask. "Yup." he nods.

"and were here." He says pulling into the hotel parking lot but stops at the entrance. "Wanna see something funny?" He asks and I nod. "Here record it." he says opening vine and gives his phone to me. 

"Put it on Cam and Olyvia." He says and i do what he says. He presses the gas and says start recording and i do and 3 seconds later he slams the brakes and Cameron and Olyvia roll over into the floor. I start cracking up laughing. Me and nash watch the video and almost die from laughter. 

"Very funny guys. Very funny" Cameron says sitting up. "Yeah.. were here he says pulling into a parking spot." He captions the vine "He's so salty.. filming done by the amazing Livy!" He says and tags both of us. We go to the trunk and i pick up my bags? There's two. How long are we gonna be here? 

We walk up our rooms. Me and Nash in one and Olyvia and Cameron in the other. Of Course. It was all Camerons desicion.

AUTHORS NOTE

I broke my phone and yeah so im updating from the computer and theres no emojis aw

BUT Vote?