Chapter 17

Livy's POV
We went to Taco Bell after that but Matt, Taylor, and Jack G got their food to go and said they had to go get something.

We eat our food and head back to the hotel and decide to go in our hotel and watch a movie tonight. When I open the door, Jack, Taylor and Matt jump up and everyone shouts "congratulations." surprising me, Maddie and Madison. There was a big banner saying "congratulations"

"Aw thank you guys so much." I say looking around. They had gifts on the table. "Here open these guys." Matt said handing us all bags. "They all costed the same."

I open mine and it's a little red rectangular velvet box, I open it and it's a necklace that had a 'h' on it. "For Hayes." Hayes said "so you could always have me close to your heart, even when I'm far away"

"HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL." Madison screams making everyone die laughter. "SHUT THE FUCK UP BECAUSE YOURE NEXT." carter says making everyone laugh

Then Madison got a promise ring that had 'M&N' on it which stood for Madison and Nash. She also hugged and thanked him.

Next was Maddie, she got a bracelet that said 'j&m' which stood for Maddie and Jacob she hugged and thanked him.

"Who got all this ready?" I asked. "I did while Jack and Taylor went and got more stuff that we needed." Matthew said. "Thank you Matt" I said and gave him a big hug.

We decided to go down to the hotel pool. We got dressed into our bikinis and trunks and go down to the pool. We get down there and swim for a while when Matt screams. "I DARE YOU TO A CHICKEN FIGHT."

"Really? I'm gonna lose anyway." I say and get on Hayes shoulder while he gets on Taylor's. Me and him try to knock each other off. He grabs my arm and pushes me back a little making me fall off.

I come up out of the water. "BOOYA! I win." He says. "I told you I would lose." I say. "I know. I just had to say it." he said going back to the diving board jumping off it screaming like a girl.

"You'll win next time." Hayes says wrapping his arms around my waist. "Thanks. I said putting my arms on his shoulders kissing him. We get out of the pool around 9 and we decide to go to Wal-Mart.

Me, Madison, and Maddie go on our own. We go to this place that sells jewelry and wallets and stuff. I buy Hayes a necklace with the letter L on it since he got me one with an H.

Madison gets Nash a Louis Vuitton wallet which comes with some ring and she tells them to carve 'N&M" in it just like the one he gave her. Then we go to this place were Maddie bought Jacob a guitar.

We pay for it and head back to the hotel where the guys were already at. We give them their gifts and they all hug and thank us. "L for Livy so you could always have me close to your heart even if I'm far away." I say. "Dont copy me. But thank you." he says and hugs me again.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
Kinda short but eh

Vote and comment
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸