Chapter 2

Livy's POV
We get to Starbucks and walk in, I order a caramel frappe, Maddie orders a chocolate caramel frappe swirl, and Madison orders a peppermint frappe. We sit at a table on our iPhones until our drinks are ready. Once they call our names, we get our drinks and head out.

We walk back to my moms car and get in. We get in and then we go to in and out, to get some food. We eat our food and go to the post office to get the tickets.

My mom walks out with a small rectangular box. We drive home and open it, it had 2 sheets of bubble wrap with 3 tickets between them.

Me, Maddie, and Madison all grab 1 each. Madison calls her mom and tells her the news.

So does Maddie. Their moms both tell them that their on their way to get them. "What did your mom say?" I said to Maddie. "she was okay with it but she's coming to get me." She says and I nod

"Same here" Madison says. I nod again. "is it bad that we forgot to ask your moms before buying the tickets?" I ask laughing. "they could've said no." Madison says and we hear a honk outside.

"Bye Maddie!" Me and Maddie shout as she walks out the door with her bag. "Bye!" She says.

It wasn't long until Madison's mom came to get her. After they both left, I ran up stairs and put the ticket on my dresser.

I hop on my bed and check what time it is. Since it's only 8pm, I grab my laptop and go onto twitter.

I see that Cameron tweeted "WHOS GOING TO MALIBUUU?" And I tweet back saying "MEEEEEE" I never would have thought that he would've tweeted ME saying "SEE YOU THEREEEE."

I grabbed my phone and pulled up mine, maddies, and Madison's Group chat telling them what just happened and tell them what happened. I then get a notification from twitter.

It said that CAMERON DALLAS IS NOW FOLLOWING ME. I literally flipped out and told them what else happened and they were freaking out too.

This is the best day ever. But I get to meet magcon in a couple of days so that'll be better than this.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
Well here's this
Chapter. Again,
I'm new at this
And I suck. But
My friend told
Me that I should.