Chapter 4

Livy's POV

There wasn't anyone other than us and two more people across the room.We start bowling and halfway through the game Cameron had to go to the bathroom. "Finally." Nash said coming over to me wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing me.

I wrap mine around his neck and kiss back. Unfortunately we were humans and needed to breath.

Cam came back a min later while I was going my turn. I got a spare.

When bowling was over we went to Mcdonalds and ate. Before we left, we got mc flurrys. (I love those things 😍)

Nash apparently thought the spoon was a straw and tried to drink from it.

Me and cam laughed at him. We walked outside and got in the car and Cameron says "Do you guys wanna go to a 5sauce and one direction concert?"

"YEAH." I say getting over excited. "Calm your t word. Okay we'll go." he says and I clap. "Can I bring a friend from back home?" I say giving him the puppy dog eyes.

"Sure go ahead." he says. I grab my phone and call Olyvia. We were friends ever since kindergarten cause we had the same name. But she moves 5 hours away. We meet up sometimes but we haven't talked ever since i joined then quit magcon and then joined 26 mgmt.

"Hey!" She says. "Hey!!" I say. "Wanna go to a 5sauce and one direction concert with me and some of my friends?" I ask. "Ong yes." she says. "Okay, then get your stuff packed and get on a plane to come to LA asap." I say.

"I'll try to. I don't have that much money." she says. "Bish you don't have to worry bout that, I'll pay for it." I say and she laughs. "Okay I'll get packed. Bye see you soon!" She says and hangs up.

I call the American Airlines near her and get a ticket delivered to her.

She texts me and says she's on her way.

Right now were sitting on the couch watching "yes man" Maddie went with Jacob to see him perform.

When the movies over, we put on friends and get through one show and then I get a knock on our door. I almost scream and get up running to the door.

I open it and attack her in a hug. "Oh my gosh I missed you." I say. "I've missed you too" she says and we pull away.

"Olyvia this is my friends Nash and Cameron." I say and she states at Cameron. "Hey." Nash says. "Sup" Cam says.

"Olyvia." I say. "OLYVIA." I Say louder. "Oh sorry. I just- sorry." she says. Looking down, then back up. Cameron smiles at her and she smiles back.

"So when's the concert?" she asks. "Tomorrow." Cam says before I could answer.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Filler! Vote please?

I feel like all my chapters are fillers😂

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸