Sequel-chapter 1

Livy's POV

It's been two days since the party. Worst one ever if I do say so myself. Nash hasn't left Hayes bed. All the guys went out and it was just me and Maddie with Nash in Mine and Hayes room.

I feel bad for the poor guy. He doesn't deserve this. No ones heard from Madison... But we talked to her mom and her mom said she was with her.. so at least we know she's alright.

I don't know what were gonna do.. We need Madison in our group.

Me and Maddie was just sitting on the couch watching saved by the bell when I hear my phone go off.. I got a call from mahogany and texts from cam and Jacob.

"Hello?" I answer

"hey. Uhm there's something you need to see." She said. "What?" I ask. "Just get on twitter." She says and hangs up.

I get on twitter and scroll down my timeline..

I see pics of Hayes holding hands with some girl.. I keep scrolling and then I see pics of him with Madison Beer kissing. But in all the pics Cam and Jacob weren't with him. I text Hayes:

Me: don't even bother trying to talk to me, were done.

I shake my head and throw my phone going upstairs to mine and 'his' room laying on my stomach with my face in my pillow and start crying.

"Liv?" I hear Nash say. I forgot he was in here. "What?" I say lifting my head up wiping my tears. "I'm sorry." he says. "What are you sorry for?" I say.

"About what happened. Just then." he says.

"It's not your fault.. it's happened before so, I don't know why I'm surprised this time" I look down.

"Were going through the same thing right now. We can get through it." nash says. "I get a little better everyday." he adds.

"No offense but laying in bed all day for 3 days in a row making people bring you food, is not getting better." I say and he laughs and I join.

"See? It gets better." he says rubbing my back. "I guess. Thanks." I say smiling a little.

"It's gonna be weird living in the same apartment though."

"Please don't go back to your home." he begs.

"Why?" I ask. "One, we need you and two." he says and does something I never expected.

He grabs my face and kisses me. I was shocked at first but then I kiss back.

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

I kind of been procrastinating.. Sorryyyyy, didn't really have any ideas!but I hope you like it!!!

Vote and comment?😘

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺