Chapter 18

(I'm gonna start listening to music when I write. it helps me more. songs for this chapter is
Thinking out loud- ed sheeran
One-Ed sheeran
Falling in love at a coffee shop-idk who it's by😭

Livy's POV
After that they all go to their own hotel rooms and we go to sleep. I wake up to a knock on the door. It's JackG with a girl. "Hey do you mind letting her stay in the hotel room with you, this is Madison Beer." he says. "Yeah she can. I'm Livy by the way." I say and she walks in and puts her bag down.

"Okay well bye guys. Wake them up and get ready guys were gonna get ready to do the second day of magcon." he says leaving. "So Madison, tell me some facts about yourself." I say going through my bag trying to find an outfit.

"Well you know my name, I'm 15, you can see my physical features, I sing, my favorite color is purple(idk this. I don't pay attention to this stuff.) I like Speghetti, uhm i don't know what else to say." She says. "what about you." she adds.

"You know my name too and my physical features, my favorite color is real, I like pizza, I sing too." I say and pick out a blue loose tanktop with pink flowers on it and a light pink skirt.

I wake the other girls up and they find something to wear while talking to Madison. wow. I'm living in a hotel with 3 Madison's and a mahogany. Maddie is short for Madison, so we wouldn't get confused.

When were all ready we head to magcon. Were pretty much doing the same thing.

All throughout magcon I could see Madison flirting with Hayes, and he flirted back from time to time. It's like he forgot all about me.

While we was just doing random things on stage she jumped on his back. Matt walks over to me. "Wow. First Jack, then Cameron, then Carter, now him? Who's next." he says. "Wow." Is all I had to say.

"Do you hate her now?" he asks. " I used to like her, now... not so much." I said and Matt laughs a little. "and why about Hayes?" he asks.

"I'm mad, I don't hate him, I'm just mad." I say and see them laughing. "I bet he's forgotten all about me." I say with a shaky voice.

"Aw. Come here." he says and pulls me into a hug. It lasted for a minute. Matt has really been there for me. He's a true friend. Speaking of friends I look around for Maddie and Madison.

They was dancing to a slow song mahogany put on with their boyfriends. "thanks matt. You've been such a great friend." I said. "So I'm not your bestfriend?." He gasps and fake pouts.

"Yeah you are." I say laughing a little.

PLEASE READ THE NOTE

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
HIIIIIIII. what do ye think? Are they gonna break up? Maybe! what do you want to happen MESSAGE ME. Vote and comment! Please 🙏
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸