Chapter 8

Livy's POV
Everyone runs and gets a water gun and starts shooting each other. After a while it kinda got boring because we was just shooting each other.

"Okay guys. GET INTO ONE BIG GROUP. And if you get shot, your out" Nash says. "we need to get on teams." he says and everyone agrees.

"Okay who votes who as leaders?" He asks.

We hear a lot of names. But we hear mostly Cameron and Nash so their team leaders.

"Pick a number 1-10" Matt says. "6." Nash says "2." Cameron smirks. "the number was 7. Nash picks first." Mat says. Nash gets on one side of Matt and Cameron gets on the other.

"I pick Madison." he says and she walks up there. "Aaron." Cameron says. Madison whispers something in his ear. "Livy." he says and I walk up there.
"Shawn." Cameron says. "Maddie." Nash says. "wow Nash. getting all the ladies?" matt asks.

"Jack gilinsky." Cameron says. "hayes." Nash calls. "Matt." Cameron says. "Jacob." Nash says. "Jack Johnson." Cameron says. "Taylor." Nash says. "I guess that leaves me with carter." Cameron says "Am I really that bad?" carter says. "No I'm just playing."

Then we hear someone yell "Taylor!!" and then Taylor says "VANNAHHH." And they start running into each other's arms. They were wearing matching bandanas. They start walking to the group of teams.

"Guys this is savannah." Taylor says to me,maddie, and madison. "nice to meet you." we say. "Nice to meet you too." she says and stands be side Taylor on our team.

He explains to her what's going on and she nods. "okay, every person on each team is gonna have a partner but you guys are still a team." Nash says and everyone gets in teams.
Nash-Madison
Me-Hayes
Maddie-Jacob
Taylor-Vannah

Cameron-Matt
Carter-Aaron-shawn
Jack gilinsky-Jack Johnson

We all grab our own water gun and start the game.

Me and Hayes run for behind the life guard tower. We see Carter, Aaron, and Shawn running for towards it.

"Get your water-gun ready" I say and Hayes nods. As soon as I see carter, I shoot him and run away as fast as possible behind Hayes.

"OKAY WERE GONNA HAVE A MEETING.I FORGOT TO SAY SOMETHING."I shout and my team gathers up.

"Where's Madison and Nash?" I ask. "i don't know let's go find them." madison says and me and her start walking until we get to this rock. We look behind it and find Nash and Madison kissing. "Oh." I say "my."Maddie says "god" I finish. we turn around and run back to our team.

Madison's POV
Me and Nash run for this big rock. "They won't find us here hopefully." he says. "okay so what do we do while we're waiting" I say. "I got an idea." he says and grabs my face leaning forwards, I do the same. Soon, our lips meet and I feel fireworks.

He keeps his hands there deepening the kiss.

Livy's POV

"Where are they?" jacob asks. "lets just say.....they were behind a rock making out, I can't sugar code that." I say. "Ohh." Taylor says. "are they done with their little session?" Hayes asks. "nope." I say.

Hayes walks past me and over to the rock where they was. "dont." I laugh. He kneels beside of him and shouts in his ear "NASHHHHH!". Nash falls backwords and Madison blushes looking down.

"Have fun buddy?" Hayes asks laughing so hard he can't breath.

"You are so dead." Nash gets up and starts running after him.

I giggle and walk with Maddie back to where we was.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
Here's a chapter! Are Madison and Nash more than just friends now?
Vote and comment!!