Chapter 7

Livy's POV
*2 days later* (sorry for skipping days, I won't do this that much)
We all decided to go to the beach today.
Me, Maddie, and Madison are in our hotel room getting ready.

I'm wearing a hot pink and neon green polka dot bikini top with some hot pink with neon green strings on the side for the bottom.

Maddie is wearing a bikini top with red kiss marks on it and the bottom is just red.

Madison is wearing a white top with little strings hanging down bikini top and some white bottoms.

We grab our bags full of stuff for the beach like beach towels, extra clothes, etc..

We go to the boys rooms to see if they are ready to go since we're leaving in 15 min. But when we get there we see that half of them haven't even got ready.

"Why haven't you got ready?" Madison asks them. "It only takes us five minutes to get ready. Well get ready in a minute." Nash says waving it off. "okay then." she says and sits beside him. I go over and sit down next to Hayes on the bed.

"Whatcha doing?" I ask "just going through twitter and following people." He said.

"Ohh. So are you ready to go to the beach?" I say "yeah. Are you?" he asks. "Yeah. Considering I've only been once."

"You've seriously only went to the beach one time?!" he asks surprised,

"Yeah." I say. "good lord child." he says

"WHOS READY TO GO TO THE BEACHHHH." we hear Cameron yell and everyone starts cheering "mee!" we all grab our things and head out the door.

Were going in their van which had about like 15 seats in it so all of us could fit in there.

When we get to the beach everyone rushes out of the car and onto the sand. the boys took a couple of pics with fans.
We took our over clothes off after that.

Then we all pretty much just ran into the water, I also could tell that Jacob was staring at Maddie. I leant over and whispered in her "I think Jacobs staring at you." I say and she looks at him.

He still staring at her. She waves to him, he blushes and looks away smiling a little bit scratching his neck. "awwww." I say "wittle jacob is in love." I say "shut up." He says laughing.

"Go talk to him Maddie." I say pushin her away. "Okay" she says and walks over to him and starts talking to him.

They were laughing and they just looked so cute together. "I ship it." I say to Madison. "Me too." she says. Soon Maddie walks/swims back over to us.

"What happened." I say "He asked me if I wanted to go out with him tomorrow." she said "and what did you say?" Madison asked.

" I said yeah. Duh." Maddie said laughing.

"WATER FIGHT." Taylor says and him and Matt bring out water guns.

Oh no.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
Here's another chapter! Please vote
And comment if you liked it. It really
Helps a lot and it makes me smile!
But yeahhh byeee.