Chapter 8

Livy's POV

Today Cameron and Nash planned a double date so me and Olyvia are getting ready.

I'm wearing a floral dress that has white cut at chest. I grab a blue jean jacket and put it on. I put on my white diamond sandals and asked Olyvia "does this look okay?" I say twirling.

"Oh gosh yes. What about me?" she says twirling like I did.

She's wearing a romper that were shorts and a loose cardigan over it with some black shiny sandals.

"Yes!! can we trade outfits?" I say joking around.

"Are you guys done yet?" Nash asks knocking on the door. "Yeah." I say and grab my phone and looking in the mirror fixing my hair a little.

"Alright let's go." I say walking about of the room seeing Cam and Nash. Nash turns to me and smiles. "Hello there beautiful." he says wrapping his arms around my waist kissing me.

I decide to play with him and not kiss back. "Something wrong?" he asked pulling away. "No. Every thing is fine." I say smiling and following Cameron and Olyvia out with Nash following shortly behind.

"Did I do something or say something?" he asks. "No. Why are you asking so many questions?" I ask. "Because I don't wanna loose youuuuu." he says in a duh tone. "You're not, what makes you ask that?" I ask.

"You wouldn't kiss me." he says. "I was just playing around with you. Calm down." I say getting in the car. "Aw y'all's first fight." Olyvia says. "Nope" Nash says.

"It wasn't a fight at all where'd you get that from?" I ask giggling a little. She shrugs.

"So where are we going." I ask leaning back. "Where going out to eat and then the movies or the other way around." Cameron says. I nod. "I don't really care what we do first.. whichever one you guys want.

"We should go to the movies first." Olyvia says. "Okay we could do that." Nash says. "Alright were going to the movies." Cameron says and starts up the car driving away,

"What movie do you guys wanna see?" Cameron asks.

"If I stay !!" Me and Olyvia shout at the same time. "If I stay it is then." he says pulling over beside the movie theater.

"Alright let's go." Cameron says grabbing his wallet and putting it in his pocket.

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Alright guys I tried to write some more!! I'm having major writers block and between school and cheerleading/gymnastics I never have enough time sorry guys love you! vote ?