Ashley+Jason= Team Evil Twins😈.......Part two

Author's note at the end... please read.💟

After the incident in the kitchen, I took what was left of my dignity to my room. I just peeled off my sticky clothes and entered the bathroom for a shower.

My dignity ended right on the kitchen floor, never again shall I attempt to make pancakes.

When I was done with my shower, I just put on my PJ because I knew I would not be stepping out of the house today. Especially not when Ash and Jason are suddenly 'team evil twins' against Mia.

Poor me.

I was still on my bed thinking and lamenting when Ash entered the room.

"What are you doing here?" I asked scowling at her.
"I'm in my best friend's room, where I will be staying until I leave." She said trying to stifle a laugh.

She knew I was royally pissed off because of what happened in the kitchen.

"I think you missed your way, your 'best friend' room is the one opposite this one," I said putting air quotes on the best friend.

"Mia are you mad at me?" She asked smiling innocently.

Her innocent smile doesn't complement her devilish plans.

"Of course not....how can I be?" I responded sarcastically as I batted my eyelashes.

She just looked at me expectantly waiting for me to start my rant. I didn't disappoint her as my anger blew over the top soon.

"Why does it have to be me that's always the object of the joke?. I don't even know what I did to you both. You and Jason suddenly became inseparable, and you both decided to become team evil twins. You just started tormenting me." I said as I screamed in frustration.

"Team evil twins?" Ash said bellowing with laughter.

"Don't you dare laugh 'cause I'm not in the mood," I said giving her a nasty glare.

That shut her up immediately as she noticed that I was really mad.

"M... Don't take such things personally. It was just a harmless joke." She said holding my hands soothingly.
"It's harmless because it's not your picture that was taken on the freaking kitchen floor. I'm going to be scarred for life." I said while groaning in frustration.
"If it was me on the kitchen floor....what would you have done?" She asked me smiling knowingly.

I didn't even think about it. I replied straight from my heart.

"I would have taken the picture while laughing hysterically. I mean you don't see such things every day. I would print the picture....the fu*k I would even frame it. I'll hang it up in my bedroom to remind you of that precious moment every time you come to visit." I finished smiling dreamily.

Ashley's loud laughter brought me out of my dreamland.

"You're even more evil than me.....I just took a picture and you are sulking. See all the dark thoughts you have on your mind." She said laughing even harder as my face reddened in embarrassment realizing what I said.

"I didn't really mean it," I said making a feeble attempt to convince Ashley.

"I'm sure you did Mia. Jason and I need to step up our game plan." She said ruffling my hair as she went into the bathroom.

Why do I feel goosebumps crawl up my arms?

Ash finished having her bath and making herself look presentable before she came.

"So I decided to stop being childish by getting angry over a harmless prank. My best friend coming over for a visit is the best thing that happened." I said before engulfing Ash into a hug.
She hugged me back before we released each other and settled in the bed.