Chapter 5

Monica's POV

"Hi I'm Ashton" Ashton said smiling, "Paul, its nice to meet you, Monica hasn't shut up about you" my dad said, "That's a lie" I said giggling, I couldn't help it, it just comes out as a giggle whenever I laugh.

"Okay Liz, Andrew and Luke will be over just now, and dinner is almost ready" my mum said, just on cue, Liz, Andrew and Luke walked in, "Luke!" I said smiling and patting the seat to my right, he smiled and sat down, "I don't think we've properly met. I'm Luke" Luke said to Ashton, "Yeah I know mate, miss chatterbox here tell me every story she possibly could have told me, I'm Ashton" Ashton said laughing, I giggled, yet again, and looked at Luke, "You are such a weirdo" Luke said, "Yeah you are" Ashton agreed, "Dad! They're being mean to me" I said, "Honey, they're being truthful" my dad said, Ashton and Luke started laughing as my mum brought the food out, "Ashton, Monica's mums cooking is the best you'll ever taste" Luke said, "Is it? I can't wait to eat it then" Ashton said laughing.

I smiled at the thought of Luke and Ashton getting along, they were actually so similar in so many ways, they just had to give each other a chance.

We all started eating out dinner, it was amazing, my mum really was an amazing cook, "Lindsey that was amazing" Ashton said, "Thank you Ashton" my mum smiled, "Yeah it really was" Luke said, "Thank you for inviting us over Lindsey" Liz said, "Not a problem, you're all welcome any time" my mum said, my dad nodding in agreement.

"Thank you again" Andrew said standing up, "I guess we'll see you tomorrow" Liz said, "Oh yeah, Monica, tomorrow Liz, Andrew, your dad and I are going out and won't be back until the next day" my mum said, "Oh" I said, "Bye guys" Liz and Andrew said, "Bye Luke" I said hugging him, he smiled, "Bye Monica, bye Ashton" he said, "Bye Lindsey and Paul" he said as the three of them left.

"We'll be upstairs" I said, talking about Ashton and I, "No funny business Monica" my dad yelled, "I know dad" I said giggling as I got to my room, Ashton followed me.

We sat on my bed and it got really awkward for a few minutes before I started giggling again, "What are you laughing at now? Is that all you ever do?" Ashton asked laughing, "I guess" I said, he chuckled.

"So will you be here alone tomorrow?" Ashton asked, I shrugged, "Luke will probably stay" I said, "Oh" Ashton said looking jealous, "Ashton, Luke is only my best friend" I said, "I know, but I never knew he stayed over with you, that's not right Monica, a teenage girl and boy can't just stay over with each other and not have sex" he said, "Does everything revolve around sex for you?" I asked trying to hold in my giggles, "Luke and I don't have sex when he stays Ashton" I stated, "I believe you, I just find it weird. I couldn't stay over at a girls house and not have sex with her" Ashton stated.

"I don't think that's something you tell your girlfriend, Ashton" I said, "I think it's time for you to go" I added, "Monica, I didn't mean that as in I have sex all the time" he said, "Goodbye Ashton, i'll see you tomorrow" I said, he sighed and walked downstairs, I heard him say goodbye to my parents before the door closed and he was gone.

I hopped in a quick shower, washing, shaving, doing whatever I had to do before coming out and getting dried, putting my pyjama shorts and a top on, I hated wearing pyjamas, I only wore shorts and a top, I would sleep naked if I could, but that would be a bit creepy if my mum or someone came in to check on me during the night and I was naked, so I stuck to shorts and a top.

I blow dried my hair and hopped into bed, I checked my phone, I had two messages.

From Luke: omg I can't even stay with you tomorrow. my mums making me go to my grandmas to stay :/

From Ashton: goodnight beautiful, see ya in school xx

To Luke: really? Would it be weird if I asked Mikey to stay? considering I have a boyfriend?

To Ashton: night Ashton xx

From Luke: yeah I think it would be, ask Ashton to stay and don't tell your parents

From Ashton: are you still mad at me babe? xx

To Luke: I don't want him to stay, ill tell you tomorrow, night Luke

To Ashton: I'm not mad at you ash, you just shouldn't tell your girlfriend stuff like that xx

From Luke: okay, night Monica

From Ashton: I know! I'm sorry! I wouldn't have sex with anyone else, only you babe ;) xx

To Ashton: am I supposed to take that as a compliment?

From Ashton: look I'm new at this whole relationship thing, okay? Give me a break Monica, all I said was I wouldn't be able to stay at a girls house all night without having sex cause its true, but I'm dating you so why would I even be staying at a girls house? Chill out and stop being jealous babe.

To Ashton: stop being jealous of Luke then. Goodnight Ashton, ill see you in school

I sighed and tried to sleep.

I think I may have taken that whole thing Ashton said too far.

I pulled my phone out and quickly texted Ashton.

To Ashton: I'm sorry Ashton, I just got a bit jealous and took what you said too far, sorry, see you in school xx

I got a reply instantly.

From Ashton: its alright, everyone makes mistakes, I make a lot of them. goodnight beautiful, see you at school before the bell? the same spot as today xx

I smiled and instantly fell asleep.