Chapter 24

Monica's POV

"Okay, thanks for your time" I said hanging up, "What did they say?" Ashton yelled, I giggled, "You guys and your parents or guardians have to attend a meeting tomorrow to sort everything out, and I have to attend too and so do my parents, but other than that, you guys are signed to Capitol records and are going on a world tour with a band" I said smiling as they all attacked each other with hugs.

"Thank you so much" Luke said kissing me, "It wasn't me" I said giggling, "But you're our manager, we couldn't have done this without you" he said, the other boys pulled me into a group hug, I giggled and hugged everyone back.

..

"Is everyone here?" I asked looking around, "Luke's not here" Liz said, "Why doesn't that surprise me?" I said giggling as I went to look for Luke, "Luke! We have to leave" I yelled, "Im doing a pee" Luke yelled, "Hurry up we're all waiting on you" I yelled as I walked back outside, "He's in the bathroom" I said as we stood for a minute until he came out.

"Okay let's go, does everyone know where to head to?" I asked, everyone nodded as we got in the cars, I was in a car with my mum and dad.

"Are you guys 5 seconds of summer, their manager and parents of everyone?" a man asked once we got in, "Yeah" I answered, "Okay, everyone follow me" he said leading us to a room where a man sat.

"We are here to talk about the tour, everyone take a seat, parents over there and band over there, and you" the man said pointing to me, I have name.

I didn't want to say that thought, now wasn't the time to get in anyone's bad books.

"Okay, I have everything sorted, all I have to do is sign the papers and have you guys sign them" the man said ushering to our parents.

He began explaining everything to us, he told us the countries we would be visiting and stuff like that.

"Any questions?" he asked,

"What about schooling?" Ashton's mum asked, "There will be a tutor on board and they will have at least an hour a day of teaching. Any more?" the man said, "Why is my daughter going? She's not in the band" my dad said, I glared at him, "She isn't, I just wanted to make sure she knew what was happening to her friends" he said, "What?" I asked, everyone turned to him, "She can't come?" Luke asked, "Well, she isn't in the band and you boys don't need a manager, so there's no need for her to be there, so no, she can't come" he said.

Everyone went quiet.

"Sign here" the man said passing the paper around.

I wasn't allowed to go with them?

"You're free to go" the man said, I looked at the boys who looked sympathetically at me, "You guys promised" I said, "We're sorry Monica" Luke said, "You promised me you wouldn't leave without me!" I yelled, "There's nothing we can do about it" Luke said, "I can't believe this" I said walking away, the boys chasing me, "Leave me alone" I said, pulling my arm away from whoever grabbed it.

They were leaving without me.

They were touring without me.

They were breaking their promise.

"I can't believe it" I said quietly to myself.

"Monica" Luke yelled from behind me, he ran over to me and pulled me into his chest, "Look, we're sorry you can't come with us, but this is our dream, Monica, you can't expect us to pass this opportunity because you're not allowed to come on tour with us" he said, "You guys promised me you wouldn't ever leave me, Luke, you promised you would take me, you can't leave me here Luke, you can't" I said over and over.

Luke lifted my chin to look into his eyes, he placed his soft lips on mine, he pulled back, "Im so sorry Monica" he whispered, "You're breaking your promise to me" I stated, he sighed, "I don't know what to do" he whispered.