Chapter 34

Monica's POV

I walked fast over to them as they walked fast over to me, I tried to hide the disappointment in my eyes as I only saw 3 of the 4 boys, "Look at you" Michael said, I giggled, "I know, I've put on a few pounds, haven't I?" I said, "Yeah, you've let yourself go" he said laughing as I hugged him, "Hi Calum" I said hugging him, "Hey Ashton" I said hugging him, "Hey Monica" Ashton said, "You look great" he said pointing to my stomach, I giggled, "Its annoying, but surprisingly cuddly" I said giggling.

"Where's Luke?" I asked, I couldn't help but ask, "He'll be out in a minute, he couldn't find his suitcase and told us to go out or you would get worried" Calum said, I giggled, "I thought you had told me the wrong date and that you weren't gonna show" I said giggling, "I missed you guys so much" I said, "We missed you too" they all said, "You should actually see my house, its covered in baby stuff and the baby isn't even born yet" I said giggling.

I felt arms go around my bump from behind, I turned and saw Luke, I smiled widely and crashed my lips on to his.

"I missed you so much" I said as I pulled back, "I missed you too" Luke said, he pulled up my top slightly, "Thats our baby" he whispered, I nodded as tears filled my eyes.

Damn you pregnancy hormones, making me cry for nothing.

"It seems so real now" Luke said, "Its felt so real for me for the past four months" I said giggling, "I missed you so so much" Luke said again, I smiled as he pulled me to his side, "Lets go home everyone" I said as they followed me to Luke's car.

"How did you even get the keys to my car?" Luke asked hopping in the front, I giggled and sat in the driver seat, "Your mum gave me them and told me I could pick you all up" I said as the boys got in the back seat, "Is everyone ready to go see their families?" I asked giggling as the boys' smiles grew wider.

I dropped them off according to who's was furthest away from Luke and I, it was Calum, Ashton then Michael and then I drove to Luke and I's street.

"Come over once you've settled and whatnot" I said kissing his lips again, "I really missed you so so much" I said, "I really missed you too Monica" he said smiling as he went over to his house, I walked into mine with the biggest smile on my face.

"Where is he?" my mum asked, "Seeing his family, he'll be over in about an hour or so" I said as I walked into the kitchen and made myself a sandwich, eating it before going to my room and changing into pyjama shorts and a t shirt, I sat on my bed and flicked through tv channels, settling for some home decorating program.

About an hour later Luke was standing at my room door, he walked over and sat in front of me, lifting my top to sit it on top of my stomach, he placed his hands over my stomach, "I still can't believe you have a baby inside of you" he said, I smiled, "Same, its unreal" I said, he put his face towards my stomach and kissed it, "Im sorry I missed you growing inside mummy's belly, but I'm here now" he whispered, I ran my hands through his hair and smiled.

I lay on the bed, Luke lying next to me, "What time is the scan tomorrow?" Luke asked me, "One" I said, he nodded, "Im excited" he said, "Why? Its just watching me have jelly placed on my stomach and them looking to see if I'm having a girl or boy" I said giggling, "Hey, I haven't been here for any of your scans or nothing, let me be excited" he said, I giggled and kissed him, "I love you so much Monica" Luke said, "And I love you too" Luke said to my stomach, I giggled, "I love you too Luke" I said kissing him again.

"I missed you a lot, please don't ever let me leave you again" I said, "Don't worry, I wasn't planning on doing so. The next time our band go on tour, you're coming, and so is baby Taylor-hemmings" Luke said, I giggled and nodded.

We spent the full night talking a lot of rubbish to each other, as always, except this time it had more meaning to it, it was our first night back together in over four months, the pointless conversations were less pointless than I thought they were.

The next day Luke met me at a quarter to one in his car, smiling as I got in the car, he greeted me with a kiss on the lips before we made our way to the hospital where I had been attending every three or four weeks.

We found a parking space and walked into the hospital, informing the reception desk we were here for an appointment and being took into the room I had been in many times, waiting for the doctor I had saw many times before.

"Miss Taylor, nice to see you again" the doctor said, "You too doctor Philip, this is my boyfriend Luke, the father of the baby" I said, "Nice to meet you son" doctor Phillips said, "You too" Luke said as they shook hands.

"Ready to find out the sex of your baby?" doctor Phillips asked me, I nodded excitedly as I hopped on to the bed and lifted my too up, I saw Luke watching intensely, I smiled at him, which he returned.

The jelly was placed on my stomach and the sonogram machine thing was moved over my stomach, "There, can you see your baby?" he asked, "No" Luke and I said, I giggled, "There" doctor Phillips said pointing to it, "It's a boy" Luke said, "No, that's the arm Luke, its a baby girl" doctor Philips said, "I knew that" Luke said causing me to giggle, "A baby girl" I said.

This was so surreal.