Chapter 32

Monica's POV

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" Luke asked, "Yeah Luke, I'm positive" I said sighing as my flight was called, I hugged all the boys, saying goodbye and wiping my tears, "I'll miss you guys" I said, I turned to Luke, "I'll miss you Luke" I said hugging him, "I'll miss you too, I love you so much" Luke mumbled kissing me.

Last call for flight 234 to Sydney, Australia.

I pulled back, "I love you so much Luke, i'll miss you" I said pecking his lips again, "Look after our baby" he mumbled. "I promise" I said, "I love you guys, be good!" I warned before walking away, turning around one last time before I walked on board the plane, I sighed and took my seat, wiping the tears and putting my hands on my still flat stomach, "It's just you and me for now" I whispered.

Luke's POV

"I can't believe she left" I said, "Come on mate, you know she had to, it wouldn't be good for your baby if she travelled a lot, wow that so weird, your baby Luke, you're having a baby. Well not you exactly, but your girlfriend" Michael said, I chuckled, "But i'll miss her, this is the longest we've ever gone without seeing each other" I said, "Come on mate, lets go, we have to go to another signing with one direction today" Ashton said clapping my back as we walked off.

I would miss Monica so much.

Four and a half months.

It will fly by.

Monica's POV

"Mum! Dad!" I yelled, running up to them and hugging them, "We missed you so much" my mum gushed, "I missed you guys too" I said smiling, "So how was it?" my dad asked leading me to the car, "Amazing, absolutely brilliant, everywhere was so beautiful and the boys' fans were so supportive of them and it was just a great experience, I'm so glad I was able to be there with my best friends" I said smiling.

"How did Ashton take the news about you being pregnant?" my mum asked, "He seemed excited" I said smiling, I was so happy Ashton and I were friends and even if its been like ages since we became friends again, I still cherish it.

I sound so soppy.

"What do you want for dinner?" my dad asked, "A nandos sounds so good right now" I said, "Yeah I think I want a nandos" my mum said, "I'll call Liz and Andrew and ask if they want to join us" my mum said calling Liz I presume.

We pulled up at nandos and my mum said we were waiting on Liz and Andrew coming, which they did within five minutes of our arrival.

"So Monica, how are you feeling?" Liz asked, "I feel great, for the first time in like a month" I said giggling, she chuckled, "Yeah, it gets worse, not to scare you" she said laughing, "Yeah it gets much worse" my mum said, "Thanks guys, you're making me feel so much better" I said giggling, "Thats what happens when you get pregnant at 17" my mum said, the sarcasm clear, although I could sense a bit of disappointment.

I faked a smile as we ordered our food.

..

It had been two and a half months since I came home from tour, it had been great, in all honesty, I'm three and a half months along, I have a small bump, but its still not noticeable.

Luke's fans have a split opinion on it, quite a lot of them think its great and they're happy and such, but there are a lot of them that don't support it, and they say stuff to me, I don't let it affect me though, I don't need to care what they think.

Luke had been calling me at least once a day, it was a bit hard with all the time differences, but we always made time for a call, and we text a lot, even though we're thousands of miles away from each other, he still manages to make me smile and make me feel better when I'm having a bad day.

How he manages that while being on the other side of the world is a mystery, but its a mystery I don't want solved.