Chapter 27

Monica's POV

"So Monica, are you like one of the boys sister or what?" Harry asked when we were all sitting on the couches, "Uh, no" I said, "Cousin? Girlfriend?" he asked, "Yeah I'm Luke's girlfriend" I said, "Oh, how did that happen?" he asked, I giggled, "Long story" I said, Calum, Luke, Ashton and Michael laughing too, "Come on, we have time" Louis said.

"Okay, okay" I said, "Well Luke and I have been best friends since we were two years old and then like last August I started dating Ashton," I began, pointing to Ashton, "And then Luke didn't like Ashton and Ashton didn't like Luke and then they were always arguing and then they made me chose between them. I chose Ashton, and Luke and I fell out, then a few weeks later Ashton cheated on me and I was so hurt, and I went to Luke and Michael, who was also my best friend, but not for as long as Luke, and I found out that Calum, Luke and Michael were in a band and then they just forgave me, and then Luke was writing a song, and then Ashton apologised to me and I finally forgave him and he bought Luke and I a McDonald's for a peace offering and then we were all friends and Ashton joined their band and Luke told me that they all talk about my boobs and how big they are, and then at their first gig in the pub Luke had finished his song and it was about me and then this happened" I said, breathing out a sigh when I had finished.

Everyone was staring at me, "I told you it was a long story" I said, "Your boobs don't look that big" Harry commented, "Does every boy just think of boobs?" I said giggling, "Pretty much" they all said, "This is gonna be a long nine months" I stated while giggling.

"I won't even be able to wear a bikini near you all, too scared incase you all look at my average sized boobs" I said giggling, "Nah, we wouldn't look at them, you have a boyfriend" Louis said, I smiled, "Speak for yourself mate" Michael said laughing, "Michael I always knew you were jealous of my boobs" I said giggling, "No! It's only 'cause when we were like 12 or something you were the first girl in our year to start 'growing up' lets call it" he said, "Oh my god you started hanging out with us when we were 12" I said, he started laughing, "You started hanging out with us because I had boobs" I said giggling, everyone burst out laughing.

"Just think, Monica, if you didn't grow boobs when you did, Michael wouldn't be here" Ashton said, "Damn you boobs" I said, "Hey!" Michael yelled, "I have feelings" he added, I giggled, "I know, and so do I and I don't like it when you stare at my boobs, stop looking at them Michael!" I yelled giggling, "Yeah I don't feel comfortable talking about this, Michael stop staring at my girlfriends boobs" Luke said, I giggled.

We spent the rest of the night having a laugh, it was so good, I didn't think the boys would be the way they actually were, I thought they would be up their own asses quite a bit, but they actually weren't, they were so chilled and actually really funny guys.

-5 months later-

We were in Canada right now and it was the end of July already, and the boys were at sound check and I was sitting on the tour bus being tutored, it was so boring.

"Monica are you even paying attention?" the tutor asked, he was a nice enough guy, he always let us off with tutoring and just told Peter and our parents and people like them, that we were being tutored, "Not really, I'm not feeling it" I said giggling, he sighed, "Its not hard today, I'm only asking you to do basic algebra" he said, "I know, I just don't feel well, I have cramp in my stomach and I feel like I'm gonna be sick" I said, it was the truth, I didn't feel well at all today.

I couldn't believe I wasn't at home for my birthday, my parents called and wished me a happy birthday though, and all the boys got me presents even though I told them not to.

Not much has happened in the 5 months.

We've been travelling a lot.

The boys are getting really well known now.

They have almost two million followers on twitter on their band account, even I had a lot of followers just for being Luke's girlfriend.

We were still going out, it was going great.

The boys had interviews all the time, and Luke constantly got teased for being the youngest and the only one with a girlfriend, it was funny and cute watching him get all embarrassed.

I had sex for the first time.

Obviously it was with Luke.

And somehow Ashton, Calum and Michael found out and wouldn't stop saying stuff about it, it was so embarrassing, I couldn't show my face for days without one of them bringing it up.

But other than that, its been great.

-I don't know what else to write about, I'm so stuck for ideas-