Chapter 33

Luke's POV

"Hey Monica" I said smiling, "Hi Luke" Monica said sounding tired, "Are you tired? Did I wake you?" I asked, "Im tired, but no you didn't wake me" she said, "How long until you're home? Is it a week?" she asked, "Yeah, one more week, how big are you now?" I asked smiling, "Pretty big, I guess that's what five and a half months pregnant is like" she said giggling, "I miss you so much" I said, "I miss you too Luke, the baby kicked for the first time this morning" she said, "Im so gutted I missed it, I really wish I was at home" I said sighing, I was missing so much of her pregnancy. I missed all her scans, I missed the baby kicking for the first time and I missed her bump growing day by day.

"You'll feel him or her kicking in a weeks time Luke, one more week" she said, I could sense the smile in amber voice, "I know, is your scan for the day after I come home?" I asked, "Yeah, I scheduled the one where we find out the gender for when you get back, I didn't want you missing that" she said, "I love you so much, and our little baby" I said chuckling, she giggled, "I love you too, and so does our baby, it told me" she said, I chuckled, "I have to go now, we're about to go on stage" I said, "I love you" she said, "I love you too Monica, and I love baby Taylor-Hemmings too" I said, she giggled as I hung up.

I wiped away the tear in my eye and walked out of the room.

I hardly ever cry.

I just missed her so much.

I wanted to be there for her.

I felt so bad.

I got her pregnant the first time he had sex and now I'm not even there for her because I'm on tour.

I'm such a shitty boyfriend.

Monica's POV

I sighed after I hung up, I wiped a few tears, "Hey honey Liz and I are going out for baby furniture, are you coming?" my mum asked coming into my room.

Once she saw me crying she came over and hugged me tightly, "He'll be home in a week Monica" she said soothingly, "I just miss him so much mum" I said, my mum wiped my tears away and pulled me to my feet, "Lets go get baby Taylor-Hemmings some furniture now" she said.

That's what we called the baby for now, baby Taylor-Hemmings, just until we found out the gender and then thought of a name.

Luke and I hadn't really spoke about names yet, we didn't like talking about the baby over the phone because it wasn't really special then, like if we were talking about names and everything over a phone, it takes the sentimental value away from it, when we were on the phone we usually spoke about what we done that day or how we were feeling, only rarely would we ever talk about the baby.

"Liz is waiting for us downstairs, get washed up and meet us downstairs" mum said leaving me alone.

I stood up and went to wash my face, getting rid of any tear stains, I quickly applied some make up and grabbed my phone before walking downstairs to meet my mum and Liz.

My mum and Liz have been great. They've been so helpful and were great at cheering me up.

"Ready honey?" mum asked, I nodded as we left for the shopping centre.

..

Hours later we had all of the stuff we needed, we bought two of most things, one for Luke's house and one for my house, that's another thing we had to think about.

Where was the baby going to live?

Of course Luke and I would be together all the time and more than likely staying at each others house a lot, but it would be unsettling for the baby to be at a different house every few nights.

I guess it's just another obstacle we will have to concur.

*

Today was the day Luke came home.

He was actually coming home.

He would be landing in a half hour.

I would be seeing Luke in forty five minutes, maybe even less.

To say I was excited was an understatement.

I was ecstatic.

Not only to see Luke, but to see Michael, Calum and Ashton too. I missed them so much.

They were so helpful and supportive of me too, they called frequently and cheered me up, Michael making remarks about how my boobs would definitely have grown because I was pregnant, and me giggling at his immatureness.

I was in Luke's car driving to the airport to meet the boys, I pulled into a space and got out, locking the car and walking in to wait on Luke, his flight should have landed ten minutes ago.

I was waiting in the area where they come out of the gates, I was watching everyone, hoping the four boys I was so desperate to see would appear soon.

After a few minutes of waiting, they appeared.