Chapter 29

Monica's POV

"Sorry I can't come to the concert guys, I'm really not feeling well" I said, "Monica I think you should go to the hospital, you've been feeling ill for over a month now" Luke said, "Yeah, that's not normal" Michael said, "I'll be fine, stop worrying about me" I said smiling, "Bye, have fun" I said kissing Luke quickly, "I better not get sick now" Luke said laughing, I giggled, "Bye guys" I said as they left, leaving me on my own.

I sat on my bunk and looked around, my stomach made a weird noise and suddenly I rushed to the bathroom and was sick everywhere. I sighed and wiped my mouth, brushing my teeth to get rid of the disgusting taste in my mouth.

I went to the sitting room thing and turned on the tv, flicking through the channels before settling on the Simpsons.

I couldn't sit for longer than ten minutes before having to go to the bathroom to be sick again.

Being sick absolutely sucks.

I lay on the couch and fell asleep, that seems like all I have been doing lately, sleeping and being sick.

..

"She's like a baby when she sleeps" Michael spoke softly, "Stop staring at her when she's sleeping Michael, that's so creepy" Luke said, "We should wake her" Michael said, "No, she'll be up all night being sick, i'll get her" Luke said, "Can you guys shut up I'm sleeping" I said giggling, "Sorry" they both said, "Leave me here, I'm comfortable" I added, "Okay, okay, night Monica" Luke said kissing my forehead, "Night Luke, night Michael" I said as I drifted off back to sleep.

I woke up with a sore head, well at least I didn't feel sick.

"How are you feeling Monica?" Luke asked, coming and sitting next to me, "A bit better, but now my head really hurts" I said, "Well we have today off, we have a concert tonight, how about I take you to a hospital or something" Luke said, "Im fine Luke, stop fussing, its just a bug" I said, "Please let me take you to a hospital, it would make me feel better, and this could be something serious" he said, "Fine, if I let you take me to a hospital, will you stop going on about it?" I asked giggling, he nodded, "Let me go her dressed then" I said.

I dressed in black skinny jeans and a band t shirt, slipping on my white converse, brushing my hair and leaving it down, I skipped make up, like I have been doing for the past month or so, and grabbed my phone, checking it, I had a text from my mum.

From mum: hey honey, how are you? miss you xx

To mum: Im great mum. miss you too xx

I made my way to where Luke was sitting with the others, "Im ready Luke" I said, "Okay, bye guys, we'll be back soon" Luke said, "Bye" I said as we left the bus, "Do you even know where the closest hospital is?" I asked, "No, but we'll get a taxi" he said as he called a cab over.

"Nearest hospital" Luke said, the taxi driver nodded and took us there.

I was so glad we were in America right now and not some country where they wouldn't understand us.

"Thanks" Luke said handing the man the money and receiving his change, "Come on Monica" Luke said, "Im coming Luke" I said taking his hand, we made our way to the reception desk, "Can I help you?" the lady asked, "We're not from here, and we don't know where to go, my girlfriend isn't feeling well, she's been sick for over a month, and its been almost every morning, and we were worried and was hoping a doctor or someone could check her" Luke said, "Oh yes, of course, follow me" she said leading us to a small room, "A doctor will be in just now" she said leaving, "I bet this will be nothing Luke" I said giggling, "You can never be too sure" he said chuckling.

"Hi I'm doctor Davis, what's the problem?" the doctor asked, "I've been sick almost everyday for over a month and I was a bit worried and wanted to know if there was maybe something wrong with me" I said, "Of course, sit on this bed for me" the doctor asked, I nodded and sat on the bed.

"I'm gonna take blood, do a few tests on you and then do a scan of your stomach to see if that's the problem, we'll start with taking blood" he said, I nodded and prepared myself.

I flinched as he stuck the needle into my vein, and looked away from the blood pouring through the tube into a bag, "I'll send this away for testing, and i'll do a scan of inside your stomach just now" he said, I lifted my t shirt up and he put the jelly on my stomach, "This is to see if there's any problems with inside of your stomach, causing you to be sick" he said, I nodded as I looked at the screen.

"Uh, I found what's wrong with you" the doctor said looking at the screen, "Great, what is it?" I asked, both Luke and I looking at him, "You're pregnant" he said.