Chapter 35

Monica's POV

"You're free to leave now" doctor Philips told us, "Thank you" I said as Luke and I left, "A baby girl" Luke said, "Yeah" I said smiling, "We should go shopping for baby clothes and stuff" Luke said, I giggled, "Okay Luke" I said as we got into the car.

I quickly text my mum telling her that we found out what the sex was and I would tell her and dad when I get home.

We spent the next two hours shopping for baby clothes and stuffed animals for the baby, obviously, and our arms were full of bags of baby stuff.

"Where is this going?" Luke asked, "In my room with the rest of the stuff" I said, "This is kind of impractical" Luke said, "Impractical? Since when do you use words like that?" I asked giggling, he chuckled, "Im being serious, I mean, we both live in different houses, how is this gonna work out?" Luke asked as he helped me out the stuff in my room, "I don't know, I guess it doesn't really matter 'cause we'll be with each other all the time anyway" I said, "But it doesn't seem fair that you have to stay up all night with the baby while I'm in another house sleeping soundly" he said, "You honestly think I'm gonna let you sleep? If I get woke, you get woke, you'll be either staying at my house, or you'll be getting a phone call" I said giggling, he chuckled, "I guess so" he said.

"Monica?" mum shouted up, "Yeah, just coming" I shouted, "Let's go" I said to Luke as we walked downstairs, "Hey mum, hey dad" I said smiling, "So, what is it? A boy or a girl?" my mum asked, "A girl" I said smiling, "Awh! A little granddaughter" my mum said, "I can't believe I'm gonna be a grandma at 40" my mum said laughing, I giggled and nodded.

"We're gonna go tell Liz and Andrew" I said as Luke and I left to go to Luke's house, "Mum? Dad?" Luke shouted, "We're out in the back garden" Liz shouted, we made our way to the garden and saw Liz and Andrew sitting on the loungers, they smiled, "A girl or a boy?" Liz asked, "A girl" Luke said, "Awh! Thats great, have you thought of any names?" Liz asked, Luke and I looked at each other, "Not yet" I said.

"Well you better get thinking, only three and a half more months" Liz said, I smiled.

Three and a half months and i'll be able to hold my baby girl.

My baby girl.

*

(I'm just gonna skip the giving birth part)

"Congratulations it's a girl" the midwife said, I smiled and wiped the tears from my eyes, I held my baby girl in my arms, "She's beautiful" I whispered, "So beautiful" Luke said, he pulled his phone out and took a few pictures, "Baby Amelia Taylor Hemmings" Luke said, "So beautiful" I said again, "Let me see my granddaughter" Liz and my mum said at the same time, they laughed as they walked over to Luke and I.

"She's so beautiful" my mum said, "Yeah she is really gorgeous" Liz said, "Can I hold her?" my mum asked, "Obviously mum" I said giggling, my mum held her, and then Liz did, then Andrew and then my dad.

I saw tears in my dads eyes and I giggled, "Dad are you crying?" I asked giggling, "I can't believe my baby girl has a baby girl" he said, I giggled as my dad handed Amelia to Luke, he smiled as the midwife took Amelia to put her in the incubator, "Im so proud of you honey" my mum said, "We're all really proud of both of you" Liz said, everyone else nodding in agreement.

"Where is she?" Michael asked coming through the doors, "Hi Mikey" I said smiling, "Where's Amelia? I've saw you all too much" Michael asked, I giggled and pointed to the incubator with my daughter lying there sleeping.

My daughter.

Luke and I's daughter.

Our daughter.

Our baby girl.

"Awh she's so beautiful guys, I'm so proud" Michael said, Ashton and Calum came in too, walking over to me with flowers, "Damn I forgot flowers" Michael grumbled, I giggled as I sat the flowers to the side of my bed.

"She is absolutely beautiful" Ashton said, "Just like her mum" I said giggling, "Oh yeah" Ashton said laughing, "Hey! My mum says I'm beautiful, right mum?" I said giggling, "Yeah honey you're very beautiful" my mum said, I stuck my tongue out at Ashton as we all had separate conversations about deprecate stuff.