Chapter 25

Ashton's POV

"What do we do?" Luke asked, "There's nothing we can do" I said, "Im not leaving her Ashton. We promised her we wouldn't leave her. We promised we would take her if we ever toured" Luke argued, he was right.

"I don't know what to do" I said, "Im not going if Monica isn't allowed to go" Luke stated, "Im not leaving without her" he added, I sighed.

So Monica has to come or Luke doesn't go.

Which means none of us go.

"We have to go talk to Peter" I said, "Let's go then" Michael said as the four of us walked back into the building and found Peter, "Oh, hi there boys, can I help you?" Peter asked, "Yes, we would like to talk to you about Monica" Luke said, "What about her?" Peter asked, "We want to ask if she can come with us on tour?" Michael asked, "No, there's no reason for her to be there" Peter said, "But she's a big part of this" I added, "But there's no purpose of her in the band" Peter said, "She keeps us all out of trouble" Calum said, "Sometimes" Michael said, earning a jab in the side from me, "All the time. She keeps us out of trouble all the time" Michael corrected.

"I don't see any reason for her being there though, she's not an important figure in the band" Peter said, "If you don't let Monica go, then I'm not going" Luke spoke up, Peter faced him, "Is that so?" he asked, Luke nodded.

Monica's POV

I couldn't believe they were leaving me.

After all the time I spent helping them, booking them gigs, being front row of every gig they've done.

After all those months of staying up late trying to help them finish last minute songs, helping them get better as a band.

After all those years of being Michael and Luke's friend.

After all this time, they're just leaving me to go on tour.

Luke's POV

"Well, if it means that much to you all, then I will allow her to go with you" Peter said, "I must have her passport and I must have her parents sign the sheet of paper" Peter said walking away from us, "Finally, call her and tell her" Michael said as I pulled his phone out and called Monica, putting it on speaker, "Monica?" I said, "Yeah?" Monica said, "Bring your parents back to the office right now, we have news for you" I said, "Fine" she said before hanging up.

Five minutes later Monica and her mum and dad showed up, "What's this all about?" Monica asked, "Well Luke here made us all come back in here and he told Peter he wasn't going on tour unless you were allowed to go and now you're allowed to go on tour with us, your mum and dad have to sign the stuff our parents did" Ashton explained, Monica smiled widely and hugged me tightly, "I love you so much" she mumbled against my chest, I chuckled, "I love you too" I said, "Mum, dad you have to go sign the papers" she said.

Peter came out, "Ah! Mr and Mrs?" Peter said, "Taylor" Lyndsey, Monica's mum, said, "Okay, sorry for this hassle, it seems like these boys can't go away without your daughter! I will need you to sign here, and the same things apply with your daughter, with the tutoring and such" Peter explained, Lyndsey and Paul nodded as they signed the papers.

"You're free to go now, we'll see you on Saturday at 9 am here" Peter said, I grabbed Monica's hand and she smiled widely, "I love you guys so much" Monica said hugging everyone, "We love you too Monica" we all said, she giggled.

...

Monica's POV

"Bye mum, bye dad, I love you guys so much, i'll call you whenever I can, I love you" I said hugging my mum and dad, "We love you too honey, have fun" they both said, I smiled as I left them, "I love you" I said again as I closed the car door.

The four boys and I were in the one car and were driving towards the big office building we had to meet at.

We were all restricted to two suitcases each for the full nine months, and they were already at the building, along with any other things we needed, passports and such.

"This is actually happening, we're actually going on tour now" Ashton said, "I know! Im so proud of you guys" I said, I was seated in the middle of the back seat, next to Michael and Luke.

It was true. I was so proud of them.

I was like a proud mother.

I was as proud as I could of how far they've come in the four or so months they've been together.