bruises to love ( part 9)

Austin's pov - oh god what did i do now?

I went up to her room i told Ashley to stay downstairs ,she didn't look upset tho.

Mama: why is there a picture of you and Ashley almost kissing? my eyes widened

Austin: umm well we were in the middle of something and i heard clicking noises and i knew it was them so we got up and ran. i don't know how they got pics so fast like that.

mama: look Austin i can't tell you who to be with and i know Ashley has been through alot but i don't want you two to get together and then there be a bunch of fights and ect. take things slow you know what just happened to her.

Austin: i know. the whole rape thing.

mama: no when we were shooting say somethin on the beach these two girls came up to her and called her a bunch of names.

A: wow she never told me that. i'm gonna go talk to her.

mama: kk but take it easy.

I went upstairs to talk to Ashley, i was kind of mad that she never told me about it. why didn't she?

when i got upstairs she was laying down on the couch curled up in a ball. was she crying again? i tapped her shoulder she turned around.. oh she wasn't crying she was sleeping ooops.

Ashley - ayee Austin.

Austin: aye sorry to wake you. but wow i was gone for like 5 mins and you were sleep. are you ok?

Ashley - aha Austin i'm fine i'm just sleeping that's all.

Austin - oh ok well than can i talk to you about somethin?

Ashley - sure.

Austin - ok so why didn't you tell me that those girls were talking bad to you at the beach. her eyes widened it looked like she wanted to cry.

Ashley - iiii um i didn't wanna tell you. because you were having fun shooting and i didn't wanna ruin your time.

Austin - are you kidding me? stop being like that you could have told me. i say down on the couch with her and holded her and hand and looked her in the eyes.

you have to start telling me these things. you live with me now please stop acting like that.

Ashley - ok but you don't know what its like to be beaten and hit all the time with no one around to help you and save you. its hard for me to trust people. i'm sorry. and i have to tell that you were my first kiss. i was never the prettiest or smartest girl out there. who went to parties all the time who had lots of boyfriends. i was always the looser that no one talked too. and to have you sitting here with me talking to me is the best thing that has ever happen to me.

Austin's pov - wow i couldn't even say anything about that. it almost brought tears to my eyes. she is so strong and amazing. but my response was that i kissed her. with so much passion and heart in it. she kissed me back. wow for a girl who never kissed anyone she sure is a good kisser. she had her arms wrapped around me neck and messing with my hair and we continued. when we pulled back she was smiling it made me smile to see that amazing beautiful smile on her.

Today we were going to record out FIRST official song together. the demo was something i wrote a while ago. but this song me and Ashley wrote. * this song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjFA9WWB-Yk*

Ashley was so amazing in the studio. her voice is flawless seriously. when we were done doing the song we had to start the video so we could have both out at the same time. but release them on different dates.

i was really excited.

Ashley's pov - i can't believe i'm shooting a video with my idol. wow! i never thought this would happen to me. its amazing how the make up artist covered up all my bruises. The video was shot in this beautiful water fall placehttp://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6wntaeNym1razkaqo1_1280.jpg

we had played the piano the part on top of all this grass. it was beautiful. then we had to jump under the water fall and we had to end the video with a romantic kiss. that made me smile. we spent the the rest of the day shooting the video.

Now it was about 10 and me and Austin were still up. so we decided to go watch a movie in Austin's room. boy was that bed HUGEEEEE. we were watching the notebook. we had popcorn and stuff as if we were in the actual theater. we cuddled and watched the movie. Austin's chess felt so warm and soft. he was playing with my hair and kissed my forehead. i was smiling to myself.

Austin - hey lets take a pic together.

Ashley - ok. we took bunches of pics like last time and he put them on twitter of course.

he was still getting back nice comments but then he saw hate ones and he tweeted them back.

Ashley - Austin dont tweet your fans like that.

Austin: i know but they can't be mean to everyone i hang with.

Ashley - i just left it at that and after a while i fell asleep in Austin's arms.

Austin's pov - it was now sunday and me and Ashley had a day off. we were going on this kind of promo tour soon to get our single " perfect harmony" all around the world. so we decided to go to the beach. me my mom dave and Ashley.

I picked up ashley and dumped her in the water!!!

Ashley - OH MY GOSH AUSTIN NOOO!

i laughed at her.

Austin: oops i'm sorry(;

Ashley - i'm gonna get you back!

i splashed him with water and pushed him and he fell back. he got back up and pretended that he was mad. he grabbed my waist and put me under water. urgh when we both came up from under i couldn't help but stare at his body. it just so sexy. the water was coming down and his hair was so curly. basically just like the say somethin video ahhhh

ok i just had a moment.

ok Ashley back to earth. Austin would never see me as a girlfriend type. let me get that out my head. anyway i was trying to get out the water but i felt two hands on my waist i knew if was Austin but it didn't feel like it so i turned around and it was some random boy.

boy: hey babe you here alone. he said and winked.

Ashley - no i'm here with someone so leave me alone and don't touch me.

Austin's pov - i ran back to get me some sunscreen when i saw some guy touching Ashley. i ran back.

Austin: yo dude stop touching her.

boy: what are you her boyfriend?

Austin: No but leave her alone. i took her hand and we walked away. he was a douche bag.

Ashley - thank you Austin.

Austin- no problem i said and kissed her cheek.

ok so no drama in this one. but thanks for reading mahomies<3 hope it wasn't boring<3