Bruises to love (part 25)

Ashley's pov - I ran away crying. I couldn't believe he would do that. All the " ill be by your side forever" and " i'm in love with her" IT WAS ALL A LIE. I didn't know where I was running too, he didn't even chase after me. Some boyfriend right? unbelievable.

Austin's pov - I was laying on the couch still dizzy. What just happened? where is ashley? didn't I have a concert last night? WHAT IS GOING ON? so many things were running through my mind. I was trying to get up when my mom walked in. She looked angry and upset.

Mama - Austin I can't believe you. You went out to a club and dranked and kissed these two girls AND you missed a concert!! You have a girlfriend and FANS to take care of I raised you better than that.

Austin - wait wait!! I didn't kiss anyone! Mom I didn't drink I swear and I would never ruin anything with me and Ashley. and where did she go?????? I said getting worried.

Mama - I believe you Austin but you are famous you can't just run out to anywhere people are crazy they will do anything to get near you. Those two girls probably drugged you and were kissing on you. But you need to fix it with your mahomies and your girlfriend. And there is pictures everywhere from last night also Alex and robert can't come until all this calms down. And you have to handle this all on your own you will be an adult soon and I can't do everything for you. As for the concert thing it will be postponed until friday so you have the whole week to fix everything. I don't know how you will do it but I believe in you.

Austin - And with that she walked back into her room. She looked so dissapointed in me. I have to fix all of this and I will start off with finding my girlfriend.

Ashley's pov - I was at a hotel, I got my own room, I was laying on the bed crying. I couldn't believe what he did. I took off the necklace he gave me and threw it across the room.  I looked outside the window on the side of my bed and there was a bunch of paps out there. oh great can they leave me alone? I'M NOT IN THE MOOD. 

Austin - I was searching everywhere for Ashley, she could be anywhere. Until I found where all the paps were, they were outside of an hotel i'd figure she must be there. BINGO. I snuck through the back of the hotel so they wouldn't be able to find me. I didn't even have to ask the guy which room Ashley was in. He must have seen the argument on tv or something because he just told me her room number with no hesitation.  I ran up to the room, the door was unlocked. oh god someone could have came in, good they didn't. No one was in he living room or kitchen. Where is she? I heard the shower running and I knew she was in there. I'd waited for her to come out, i was sitting on the bed because I was happy she was here. Now getting her back would be the hard thing.  When she saw me sitting there her face was in shock mode.  she was wrapped up in a towel and her hair was wet and in a messed up pony tale. she looks adorable.

Ashley - Austin what are you doing here? she said with an attitude and full of anger. 

Austin - IIII came to apologize. I said nervously.  I noticed the necklace I gave her in the corner or the wall. wow she was really mad at me. It hurted that she threw it like that.

Ashley - well there's nothing to say, You basically proved everything. If you didn't want to be with me anymore that's all you had to said. You didn't have to go cheat on me with two whores. 

Austin - now she was going too far does she seriously think I wanted to cheat on her?,  OK SO YOU THINK THAT I WANTED TO CHEAT ON YOU YOU?? NO! I CAN'T EVEN DRINK ASHLEY! ITS ILLEGAL AND I WOULD NEVER DRINK IN MY LIFE! WHEN I GOT TO THE CLUB I TOLD THE GIRLS THAT I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND AND I WAS DRINKING SOME JUICE! THE MUST HAVE PUT SOMETHING IN MY DRINK. AND AS SOON AS I TOOK A SIP OF IT EVERYTHING WENT BLACK. I DON'T REMEMBER KISSING THEM OR DOING ANYTHING WITH THEM. YOU KNOW WHY?? BECAUSE I LOVE YOU! AND NO ONE ELSE! I was mad at my mom. so I ran off. I'm sorry i'm not perfect but you should know me enough to know that I would NEVER cheat on you. 

Ashley - wow don't call me easy but I did believe him. You could tell he was telling the truth., But Austin do you remember what you said to me before you left? you said " YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE" and Austin I DO! KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE! I DON'T HAVE A MOTHER NOR FATHER. AT LEAST YOU HAVE A MOTHER TO GO TO WHEN YOU NEED TO TALK AND BE AROUND. I DON'T HAVE THAT. AND THAT REALLY HURT ME WHEN YOU SAID THAT. AND IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH YOUR MOM TALK TO HER! I TRIED TO HELP YOU BUT YOU CAME YELLING AT ME! AND I DON'T WANNA BE TREATED LIKE THAT. I was full of tears again. Austin didn't say anything he just ran up to me and grabbed my face gently and kissed me.  I didn't wanna let go. He put so much love and passion in the kiss. He layed me down gently on the bed and he kept on kissing me and I didn't stop him.  I missed his touch I missed his everything.  He started kissing my neck and I let out a soft moan. He was feeling on my legs I didn't want him to stop but we had too. The paps are outside and the last thing we need rn is them getting pictures of us.  Austin stop I smiled. He looked up at me with those amazing eyes. 

Austin - I'm sorry I just miss your touch. I never wanted to hurt you and I'm so sorry for what I said I was just so angry. 

Ashely - I smiled. I was trying to get up and change but Austin wouldn't let me. He kept holding me rocking me back and forth. " Austin aha I have to get dress baby."

Austin - oh aha I'm sorry, I love you by the way. he smiled.

Ashley - aha I love you too. 

Ashley's pov - As you can see me and Austin are Ok now but he still has to handle his mahomie drama. We were on our way back to the bus. We weren't even worrying about the paps. We were holding and Smiling I'm so happy we made up. 

When we arrived at the bus mama mahone was standing there. She looked upset but happy at the same time. 

Mama - Ahh! You guys are back! I was so worried. She said and hugged both of us.  Austin I have to talk to you later.

Austin - ok mom. he said and smiled. 

We walked back to our room. I was laying on the bed. I was so tired. Out of nowhere Austin was on top of me.

Austin - later I was some milk and cookies (; and with that he got off of me.

Ashley - aha well ill have to see(; 

Austin's pov - I was so happy to have my beautiful girl back. I swear to whoever the girls were that caused this. They will pay. I wanted to get on my laptop and explain a few things to my mahomies. Ashley had her arms wrapped around my neck she was watching me type. I kissed her nose and she smiled.

@AustinMahone - hey mahomies! this will be a long tweet so ill put it in a twitlonger. 

"I'm soo sorry for the mahomies who came to the concert yesterday! I swear that will never happen again. I'm very disappointed in myself. I know you all are too. I know you all saw the news. I didn't drink anything someone put something in my juice. and as far as tho girls if any of you recognize them let me know because they will be under arrest! The concert that didn't happen yesterday it will be postponed to friday! i'm so sorry for everything that I caused but i'm making up for it. There was alot going on and I was thinking straight and everyone that is coming to the concert friday there will be a FREE meet and greet too! Mahomies I love you with all my heart!! thank you for everything you do for me! and as of me and Ashley we made up! thank you for all the concerns and tweets! i love you! " I uploaded it. and logged out. I met every word I said. I love my mahomies. I got my girlfriend back and My mahomies now its time to get my mom back.................................