Bruises to love (47)

Ashley's pov - Austin had a concert today. Me and Angel were relaxing on the couch and lucy was in her room playing. I had angel in my lap. I still can't believe I have her in my arms right now, Thank god she is still here. All the punches and hits sarah had did its a miracle that she is still alive and with me right now. But how did tiffany manage to hide the baby so long? urgh I can't think about this right now. Its the past....anyway... I was watching cartoons with angel. She is so cute, she gets her eyes and lips from her dad and has my skin tone. She is adorable. We were watching dora and she was clapping her hands and stomping her feet it was so cute. about 10 mins had went past and Austin came through the door.

Austin - "Hey baby!" he said all smiley.

I picked up angel and walked into the kitchen with Austin.

Ashley - " Angel say hi to daddy." I said in a baby voice.

Austin - "Look at my beautiful daughter, give daddy a hug"

She got out of my arms and went into Austin's it was so cute.

Ashley - " awwww how adorable! so how was the concert?" I smiled.

Austin - " She gets it from me and it was great!" he winked.

Ashley - " i'm the adorable one" I smirked.

Austin - "No I am"

Ashley - "Nope I am"

Austin - "If you don't be quiet i'm gonna kiss you." he smirked.

Ashley - "Oh well in that case...I won't stop talking.."

Austin - " you asked for it." he smiled and then kissed me and then ran with angel.

Ashley " Austin you cant be running with her like that!"

Austin - " I got her don't worry, look she is even laughing and giggling. how cuteeee" he said running up the steps.

Ashley - " Austin... i'm not playing with you!"

Austin -" Come and find me and Angel"

I was walking around upstairs when I heard giggling... I knew it was angel. They were hiding in lucy's room.

Ashley - " HA! I FOUND YOU! NOW GIVE ME OUR BABY BACK!"

Lucy - "haha you two act like little babies."

Austin - " That's what makes us, us lucy" he said and tickled her and walked out the room.

Lucy - "hehe and Ashley?"

Ashley - "Yeah luce."

Lucy - I'm hungry can I have some cookies?"

Ashley - " you sound just like Austin haha but come downstairs ill make you something."

Lucy - "Ok I just have to put my dolls away."

Ashley - "Haha ok."

Lucy is adorable. Its so sad that she had to see her mom go through that. OUR MOM. I hope she doesn't grow up to be like her. I'm gonna try my best for her not too. I went downstairs to see Austin in the kitchen setting up the high chair and food for angel. awww he is such an amazing father.

Austin - " Babe? can I feed angel? this will be my first time doing it." he said smiling.

Ashley - "idk Austin you sure you can do it.?" I said concerned.

Austin - "Of course!"

Ashley - "Ok just be careful."

Austin - " Don't worry I got this." he said and popped his color.